Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Hypothetically if Laporta does win and brings in Pogba and Silva, we would be set for a long time in the Midfield wise. Pogba being 22 and Silva being 20, but at the same time that would make it hard for players like Samper,Rafinha and the other Barca B midfielders to break through.

Competition is good . If our youngsters are good enough they will simply force their way through .

I don't think we need to sign anyone next season. It is time our youngsters get some chances. Let pogba go for city or psg. Arda, Iniesta and Rakitic and one la masia bloke will do just fine.

I understand where you're coming from but we can't afford to "stand still" and wait to see if any if our youngsters are genuine first teamed . All the top clubs are improving each year and we have to buy guaranteed successful players to keep ahead of them all . The best youngsters will always break through .

Well I'd be well pleased with Arda , Pogba and Bernado Silva :)

xXKonan

Barcelona coach Luis Enrique would be interested for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22) to join next summer. [md]

Jombi

Nah, Lucho trusts Munir and we have Arda and Vidal who can play there after the ban also. But a winger should be needed if Munir can't handle it.

So a long term injury on one of MSN in september means Munir every game for several months? A player who could barely hack it in Segunda?

T

Thanos

This is a huge loss to our depth. We should have bought another winger last summer

Egert

Estonian Culé
Marcao (father Gerson): "He will stay at Fluminense for now and in January he'll play at Barcelona. He's ready for this step." [md]

Marcao (father Gerson): "We're grateful for the interest of other teams, it shows he is doing well, but playing at Barça is his dream." [md]

The father of Fluminense midfielder Gerson (18) says that the Brazilian player will join Barcelona in January. [mundo deportivo]

:tito:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans