Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Llorente will most likely go for 15-20 at max. and anyway the way it sounds like even if Pedro leaves we won't buy another Forward, since Lucho will most likely stick with Munir and Sandro as back ups. But I do think the Board will most likely buy another LB/CB to replace Adriano if Grimaldo doesn't get the nod to be promoted.

Galning

They've linked us with Llorente every summer since 2010. Moving on. How many goals has he scored for Juventus by the way? 6.5?

khaled_a_d

They've linked us with Llorente every summer since 2010. Moving on. How many goals has he scored for Juventus by the way? 6.5?

23 in 65 games ,not bad really
He is very good sub ,gr8 passer from the penalty area and offer a lot aerially .I would have liked him in 2013 .and even right now if he come for really cheap price I won't mind getting him

anguy

I don't like players like Llorente, he won't fit into our team at all. He wouldn't be able to combine with Messi/Neymar, and his ability to finish from headers is overrated. Plus he's aging and can't join until winter anyway. If our board wants similar player we coal go after Aduriz from Bilbao, he's very impressive aerially, younger and has better ball control.

FR_Ramon

I don't like players like Llorente, he won't fit into our team at all. He wouldn't be able to combine with Messi/Neymar, and his ability to finish from headers is overrated. Plus he's aging and can't join until winter anyway. If our board wants similar player we coal go after Aduriz from Bilbao, he's very impressive aerially, younger and has better ball control.

Um, actually Aduriz is 34 years old and Llorente 30 years old... So if you don't want Llorente because of his age, suggesting Aduriz doesn't make any sense. But no problem, everybody can make mistakes ;)

xXKonan

Barcelona have rejected a first Roma bid of 2.5M+incentives for Adriano (30). Roma director Sabatini called with Luis Enrique. [iltempo sky]

anguy

Um, actually Aduriz is 34 years old and Llorente 30 years old... So if you don't want Llorente because of his age, suggesting Aduriz doesn't make any sense. But no problem, everybody can make mistakes ;)

Oops, I thought he was 24. :) Still I believe he'd be better than Llorente.

Darko

Llorente has pulled off a Falcao style decline, he was impressive for Bićbao but every time I watched Juve he was awful, no way in hell can he be a good signing.

xXKonan

Gamper game on 5 August is Roma's deadline for transfer of Barcelona full back Adriano (30), who already has personal deal with Roma. [sky]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans