Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]625105812608958464[/tw]

I wonder which option makes more economic sense. Do we get more money and save on salary cost when we do permanent deals with buy-back option?

Also, I wonder perhaps permanent deals will entice the other team to give the player more playing time?

I wonder which option makes more economic sense. Do we get more money and save on salary cost when we do permanent deals with buy-back option?

Also, I wonder perhaps permanent deals will entice the other team to give the player more playing time?

I think its the latter reason. On a loan especially to a semi-decent team, coaches want to build so they can improve their chances at europe or title glory, so there's no reason to play a brat from barca who doesnt even want to be there and is jumping ship ASAP.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think its the latter reason. On a loan especially to a semi-decent team, coaches want to build so they can improve their chances at europe or title glory.

You mean players on loan will actually get more playing time? I am not so sure. The other team pretty much is grooming a player for us, they really have no incentives to play the player that much, unless of course the said player is very talented and is adding a lot of value to that team.

Nevertheless, with buy-out fees setting at such a low level, teams can just pay the buy-out and grab our players for good, regardless of our plan for the said player. This is the most-worrying part.

You mean players on loan will actually get more playing time? I am not so sure. The other team pretty much is grooming a player for us, they really have no incentives to play the player that much, unless of course the said player is very talented and is adding a lot of value to that team.

Nevertheless, with buy-out fees setting at such a low level, teams can just pay the buy-out and grab our players for good, regardless of our plan for the said player. This is the most-worrying part.

Nah i mean the opposite, permenant deals = more playing time I just forgot to type the rest of my point :lol:

khaled_a_d

The thing I don't get ,does player has control to say no if the club decided to buy him back?or with agreeing the deal from the start he already decided ?AFAIK it is the 1st
That makes it risky ,if a player felt the club was ungrateful to him and proved himself elsewhere we basically just sold him for low price
Otherwise .it is better than loaning
Edit:there will be also the problem of choosing team who offer the higher price than the team who is best for our prospect development too

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The thing I don't get ,does player has control to say no if the club decided to buy him back?or with agreeing the deal from the start he already decided ?AFAIK it is the 1st
That makes it risky ,if a player felt the club was ungrateful to him and proved himself elsewhere we basically just sold him for low price
Otherwise .it is better than loaning
Edit:there will be also the problem of choosing team who offer the higher price than the team who is best for our prospect development too

I could be wrong, but I think the player doesn't have a say in the club buying him back or not, otherwise like you said, it is a big loss for the club that sold the player, since the fee for deals with buy-back option is usually significantly lower.

On your last point, absolutely. Halilovic for example reportedly wanted to go to West Ham instead of Everton. Which one is better for his development, I don't know, but I think the club will respect the player's wish.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is this because of the Suarez and Deulo deals backfiring?

Nope. It's because they're incompetent and don't know what to do.

I'd rather loan and help the player find the right team and right manager and even pay his salary if necessary instead of shipping him off with a buyback which could backfire big time.

Atleast with a loan, that player is still technically a part of FC Barcelona. If we sell a player who goes on to do great, but then rejects to move back because of uncertainty of his role here or playing time or because the club sent a message they didn't believe in him in the first place then we're in a really embarrasing situation.

xXKonan

Deal on transfer of B player Alen Halilovic (19) is well-advanced and will be closed after US tour. Buy-back option to be included. [sport]

West Ham? I know they were Heavily interested in him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nope. It's because they're incompetent and don't know what to do.

I'd rather loan and help the player find the right team and right manager and even pay his salary if necessary instead of shipping him off with a buyback which could backfire big time.

Atleast with a loan, that player is still technically a part of FC Barcelona. If we sell a player who goes on to do great, but then rejects to move back because of uncertainty of his role here or playing time or because the club sent a message they didn't believe in him in the first place then we're in a really embarrasing situation.

Don, is this part for sure? If so, that is the player actually has a say in whether he wants to be bought back or not, then yes, it is extremely risky for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans