Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

In all seriousness ,those are the players who will accept playing behind MSN,either very young La Masia kids like Sandro & Munir or older guys who would just be happy to put Barca in their CV

Right, you are saying guys like Vietto and Dyabala wouldn't love to play for Barca?
We are the best club in the world, players should be begging us to sign them and we shouldn't be some sympathy club giving old players "Barca in their CV".

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Right, you are saying guys like Vietto and Dyabala wouldn't love to play for Barca?
We are the best club in the world, players should be begging us to sign them and we shouldn't be some sympathy club giving old players "Barca in their CV".

They know they won't play ahead of MSN, so why would they willingly come to get benched?

Darko

Vietto isn't going to be a starter at Atletico and Dybala isn't going to be one either at Juve.
They would get plenty of time at Barca considering we will have to play a ton of games with the Supercups and the CWC and most likely go all the way in the semifinals/finals CL and Copa.
Not to mention the prestige of playing for Barca, with arguably the world's greatest ever player(s) and the €€€.

Darko

They know they won't play ahead of MSN, so why would they willingly come to get benched?

Dybala:
"If the president, Maurizio Zamparini, says I have to leave, then I want to enjoy these last few games as a Palermo player, I want to do my best.

"I went to Barcelona to watch the latest Clásico. It’s a city I like a lot, and they play very nice football.

"When I was a child I preferred Barcelona, because they had more Argentines.

"Then, of course, there’s (Lionel) Messi, who is an idol in Argentina."

Vietto:
"It would be a dream to play with Messi, of course. When we faced them at Camp Nou, it was an unique experience. Not only did I play against him but I got the chance to know him better as a person. He's a great guy, and it meant the world to me that he decided to give me his shirt after the game. I'll never forget it.

khaled_a_d

Being best club in the world doesn't mean we are the best career choice for all players .playing behind MSN is almost a career suicidal for players like Vietto & Dybala and any smart player like them won't accept that role easily

Vietto isn't going to be a starter at Atletico and Dybala isn't going to be one either at Juve.
They would get plenty of time at Barca considering we will have to play a ton of games with the Supercups and the CWC and most likely go all the way in the semifinals/finals CL and Copa.
Not to mention the prestige of playing for Barca, with arguably the world's greatest ever player(s) and the €€€.

Dybala will be starter for Juve for sure ,Vietto most probably will be starter now or after one year

Dybala:
"If the president, Maurizio Zamparini, says I have to leave, then I want to enjoy these last few games as a Palermo player, I want to do my best.

"I went to Barcelona to watch the latest Clásico. It’s a city I like a lot, and they play very nice football.

Vietto:
"It would be a dream to play with Messi, of course. When we faced them at Camp Nou, it was an unique experience. Not only did I play against him but I got the chance to know him better as a person. He's a great guy, and it meant the world to me that he decided to give me his shirt after the game. I'll never forget it.
Thousands of players loves Barca ,but being a fan is one thing ,career decision is totally another thing .you are mixing the 2
Dybala pushed for Juve move ,didn't wait a second for Barca .they like our club but they are smart enough to know joining us now is stupid decision for their own careers
Many Real Madrid signings were Barca fans,Isco,Asensio etc.non of them hesitated to join them because it was the wise decision .some of them we were interested into btw and they still choose them

And I doubt any of them loves Barca more than Pedro who has been here for 11 years and was La Masia product .yet he is close to leave because he know playing behind MSN will hurt his career

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dybala:

Vietto:

That's true. But I see that more as: I would like to one day play for Barcelona, but only when I can legitimately be a starter.

xXKonan

Barcelona could use the 30M they'd get for Pedro to buy Monaco centre back Abdennour (25M) and Celta winger Nolito (18M). [sport]

xxxxxx

Why exactly are we going for Nolito?

I mean he's a decent player, but I just feel it's a waste of 18m euros for a sub player.

i_bleed_blaugrana

That's true. But I see that more as: I would like to one day play for Barcelona, but only when I can legitimately be a starter.

He wants to play with Messi, learn from him.

That's why I wanted him so badly when he made those statements because he is young and precocious enough to at least accept a sub role initially. He moved to Juve because we never made a move, so why wait for nothing. Again, we prefer 30 year olds.

He is still very young but for me, he is the most electrifying U-22 player in the world right now and I think he will prove that this season with Juve.

They look mighty strong this season and especially if they lock down a solid holder to replace the Vidal void, they will be much more dangerous this year than last.

Jombi

Is there any proof whatsoever that great, young players with ambition are rejecting our approach to sign them essentially because our players are too great? This is something I have never seen before, ever. It sounds like a joke someone made up tbh, but if there is proof, I'd be interested to see it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So we spent 50M this season. Sold Deulofeu for 6M, hope songs fetches 4M at least (just kidding he will leave on free or loan). Adriano might not be sold. Pedro might be sold for 27M - 30M maybe. Adama for 7-10M maybe. All in all almost zero balance unless we buy nolito. A good transfer market. Stayed away from gerson and pogba especially. Now hope sandro or munir impresses lucho so that we will stay away from any forwards in the market too.

Darko

Being best club in the world doesn't mean we are the best career choice for all players .playing behind MSN is almost a career suicidal for players like Vietto & Dybala and any smart player like them won't accept that role easily

Dybala will be starter for Juve for sure ,Vietto most probably will be starter now or after one year

Thousands of players loves Barca ,but being a fan is one thing ,career decision is totally another thing .you are mixing the 2
Dybala pushed for Juve move ,didn't wait a second for Barca .they like our club but they are smart enough to know joining us now is stupid decision for their own careers
Many Real Madrid signings were Barca fans,Isco,Asensio etc.non of them hesitated to join them because it was the wise decision .some of them we were interested into btw and they still choose them

And I doubt any of them loves Barca more than Pedro who has been here for 11 years and was La Masia product .yet he is close to leave because he know playing behind MSN will hurt his career

It wouldn't be career suicide, it would be a chance to learn from the best players in the world in the best club in the world. They would get plently of game time when Neymar and Suarez need rest, or are injured and would become starters in a few years once Suarez is 30.

Dybala has been begging Barca for quite some time.

We were "interested" only in the media rumors, those players left for RM because we didn't go for them. Do you really think Isco, a lifelong Barca fan whose dog is named Messi said no to Barca to go for the money and a better chance at a starting spot at RM (which also isn't true with Xavi and Iniesta already declining by that time)?
I think it's more likely that our transfer policy is ran by incompetent people.

Pedro already has the experience of being a part of one of the greatest footballing sides ever, he has the money, the trophies and he gave his all to Barca. He has nothing to learn and nothing left to win. Vietto and Dybala have none of that so it's an unfair comparison.

I see these comments as a "come and get me so I can play with prime Messi and learn from the best players in the world" but I guess it is open to interpretation.

khaled_a_d

It wouldn't be career suicide, it would be a chance to learn from the best players in the world in the best club in the world. They would get plently of game time when Neymar and Suarez need rest, or are injured and would become starters in a few years once Suarez is 30.

Dybala has been begging Barca for quite some time.

We were "interested" only in the media rumors, those players left for RM because we didn't go for them. Do you really think Isco, a lifelong Barca fan whose dog is named Messi said no to Barca to go for the money and a better chance at a starting spot at RM (which also isn't true with Xavi and Iniesta already declining by that time)?
I think it's more likely that our transfer policy is ran by incompetent people.

Pedro already has the experience of being a part of one of the greatest footballing sides ever, he has the money, the trophies and he gave his all to Barca. He has nothing to learn and nothing left to win. Vietto and Dybala have none of that so it's an unfair comparison.

I see these comments as a "come and get me so I can play with prime Messi and learn from the best players in the world" but I guess it is open to interpretation.

Juve and Atletico are 2 of the best teams in the world and both were finalists in the last 2 CL campaigns .those players will grow more and learn more by playing as starters in a teams that compete for every trophy too while being a starters .they aren't a prospect who will be just happy to play beside a certain player to learn .he would want to achieve things and he know he could join Barca later if he proves himself
few years are very long time in football btw . I think being a starter in Juve is worth being used rarely behind MSN
And it isn't just Isco ,we tried to sign Asensio and were after him ,same with Zaragoza kid that they signed lately .players will always use their minds over their hearts when it comes to their career

Jombi

Juve and Atletico are 2 of the best teams in the world and both were finalists in the last 2 CL campaigns .those players will grow more and learn more by playing as starters in a teams that compete for every trophy too while being a starters .they aren't a prospect who will be just happy to play beside a certain player to learn .he would want to achieve things and he know he could join Barca later if he proves himself
few years are very long time in football btw . I think being a starter in Juve is worth being used rarely behind MSN
And it isn't just Isco ,we tried to sign Asensio and were after him ,same with Zaragoza kid that they signed lately .players will always use their minds over their hearts when it comes to their career

So signing for RM and rejecting Barca is using their minds? Do you have any credible links that says these players rejected us because our players are too good?

khaled_a_d

So signing for RM and rejecting Barca is using their minds? Do you have any credible links that says these players rejected us because our players are too good?

Yes it is ,if they think it is the right choice despite preferring us as a fan . and vice versa too for sure
MSN has been here for only one year together,they are the greatest frontline that ever existed .there is no similar situation to it .to say there is a proof for it or against it . players joining other clubs in May despite saying they like Barca .our long loyal winger wanting to leave .those are all indication that many would be hesitant to compete with those 3
Edit: all of that without taking into account they will have to deal with the ban situation .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans