Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Aston Villa will pay 10+2M for Barcelona B winger Adama Traore (19). Buy-back option included in the deal. Today or tomorrow announced. [md]

Great deal for us :)

Darko

tumblr_lu419rDeQl1r0w390.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
12M for a player who hasn't even performed in the top flight is actually a great deal, if the buy back clause is included that makes it the perfect deal. He will not chances at barca for sure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We'll probably need to sign a CB sooner than I thought. Not many great options out there. Unless the club is willing to break the bank for a young CB like Laporte or the scouts manage to unearth a gem(judging by their record that's unlikely to happen)

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
OK, so this is just a theory you concocted yourself? That players join other clubs even if they like Barca isnt proof of anything. Barca decides who they want to buy and what they are willing to offer for a player. Just because the club shows interest doesnt mean the club is willing to always pay more than any other club for the player.

I have never heard a player say that he doesnt want to join Barca because Messi and Neymar are too good.

I can kinda understand his point though . With our front three we are not going to attract another top striker are we ?

What would be the point as they're not going to be able to force their way into the front three ..

Zincubus

Banned
We'll probably need to sign a CB sooner than I thought. Not many great options out there. Unless the club is willing to break the bank for a young CB like Laporte or the scouts manage to unearth a gem(judging by their record that's unlikely to happen)

There is a diamond ready for picking and I mentioned him this time last year as well .
John Stones of Everton , currently being chased by Chelsea but Everton won't let I'm go to them for some reason . Martinez may fancy trading him for a few of our youngsters plus cash .
He's the man of the match today against Southampton and fits Barca perfectly . More skilful than Piqué and even faster also adept at bringing the ball out if defence .

Truthist

Abdennour reminds me of Brazilian defender Alex who was nicknamed 'Tank'. I'm not too sure about his ability on the ball but he's a beast in the air.

xXKonan

For CB options their aren't many but I would love us to take a Punt on Abdennour at least. We have First Option on a CB that plays for Fluminese but the problem is he's 18, and I'm pretty sure he plays in the Reserves? for Fluminese his name is Marlon Santos.

Knowing the Board they will probably blow money on Getting Santos over a Experienced CB. :lol: Santos is touted as the next "Thiago Silva" While he's a interesting Prospect we need a CB that is solid, has experience in the CL and isn't Shaky and is decent with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans