Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Presumably that money wil go to pay for Pogba !?

Pogba's first year will cost 107M Euros. (80M fee+15M image rights+12M yearly salary)
And 155M in total over 5 years (if his salary won't get up over 5 years, which is highly unlikely considering his starting fee and starting wage demands).

If we want Pogba, we will need to reach much deeper in our pockets.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pogba's first year will cost 107M Euros. (80M fee+15M image rights+12M yearly salary)
And 155M in total over 5 years (if his salary won't get up over 5 years, which is highly unlikely considering his starting fee and starting wage demands).

:bartomeu: Sell entire la masia.

I think we can spend 100M around at least next season if we decide to let go of pedro, song, adriano etc.... Even in the treble season we spend around 70M afaik. Our usual budget is 60M. With xavi leaving we can afford the wages of pogba i think. Only problem is we can't sell anyone next season and pogba alone costs 80M. That means we can't sign Laporte or any other defender.

Last edited:

Guaporta

Why would you spend 80M on Pogba when the problem of our squad is a lack of depth? We need multiple players, preferably a centre back (replacement for Mathieu), a midfielder and a forward.

Co0ter

Those number sigh. He's a good player but not worth anywhere near that much. Him actually fitting in our midfield is another discussion altogether too.

Alik

De Bruyne just got bought for 80M. A couple of seasons down the line, 80M for a player like Pogba will start looking normal.

Not that I'm a fan.

Icarium

Lifestealer
80M is not a issue anymore. Only his salary is a big problem, it affects our entire wage bill if we beileve the rumored demand.

silvia

pogba's wage demand is ridioulous for central midfielder, and barca doesn't have sugar daddy like mancity.
since he said after the messi, i really don't like him.
why samper not given any chance while roberto playing thereee...at least a competition for that position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans