Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we can get Cuadrado for peanuts AND don't play him as RB then maybe they should consider it

Asylum15

Pedro leaving leaves us ALMIGHTY ****ed if Messi/Suarez/Ney get injured.

We don't have a player near his level as backup. Definitely worried about that and LB.

Zincubus

Banned
M
Man We really need a New CB,LB and CM. question is does the Board think so?

We were linked to.
Aleksandar Dragovic
Aymen Abdennour
Marlon Santos for CB options

LB is trickier but I'm pretty sure theirs some Decent LB back up options out there and we really need a another CM. We can't keep relying on Mathieu,Adriano,Verm,Roberto for Bench Players.[/QUOTE

I'd put Pedro's £20 miln straight into John Stones form Everton ...

Zincubus

Banned
Pedro leaving leaves us ALMIGHTY ****ed if Messi/Suarez/Ney get injured.

We don't have a player near his level as backup. Definitely worried about that and LB.

We only have to get to Jan and then Arda and Vidal are available . Iniesta and Rafina can both play upfront if required in the meantime ... plus Munir and Sandro ...

zanela

I really don't want nolito to replace Pedro. I don't think Munir will impress, maybe Sandro will. Who else could be a realistic target in January?

Arda will be back. But he's not really a goalscoring WF. Like you, I'm hoping we don't buy another ~30y player. But he's an ex-lucho player and L.E loves seasoned players, so he's exactly who we will get. Let's hope Sandro comes trumps in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans