Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Bartomeu and Luis Enrique agreed that Barça will only sign a new player in January if there's a serious injury to a starting player [sport]

I think this is a good idea personally as their won't be much of anyone wanting to make a move mid season. (Just hope our injuries won't be to bad then)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Bartomeu and Luis Enrique agreed that Barça will only sign a new player in January if there's a serious injury to a starting player [sport]

I think this is a good idea personally as their won't be much of anyone wanting to make a move mid season. (Just hope our injuries won't be to bad then)

This is not a good idea, it's a terrible idea! They should sign a replacement for Pedro now not wait till someone get injured and they go back in the market mid season when it's very hard to find any established star to buy.

xXKonan

This is not a good idea, it's a terrible idea! They should sign a replacement for Pedro now not wait till someone get injured and they go back in the market mid season when it's very hard to find any established star to buy.
Actually that is true as well. But the rumors I've read a week ago we aren't even going to bother to using the money we get from Pedro at all except to "Balance the Books" :shakeshead:

And according to MD Celta gave Barca a week window to Buy Nolito for a decent price or it's too late. I wonder who we can buy in January though, I take back my statement I said above their could be some good talent out there that isn't cup tied.

Ritchie

Germany 2006 crushed Ronaldinho. I think the extreme and unwarranted outlash from the Brazilian fans really hurt him emotionally and made him realize just how ugly it can be a star of that status. I think it did a lot to make him fall out of love with the game.

It's sad, really. Similar thing is happening with Messi, it's just he's better at handling the criticism than Ronnie was, and Ronnie filled the void in the club, aloof to his performances on the pitch.

Shows the absurdity of the modern condition.

He'd been in really bad form at the end of 05/06 before the World Cup. He had an awful game in the CL final and it took Larsson coming on to save that game against 10 men. He took that form into the World Cup and never really got his 03-05 level back for Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Right I'm genuinely concerned !
TalkSport reporting newsflash that Pogba is due to sign for Chelsea in the coming days ..
£69 million / 85 million Euros .. Salary £300,000 a week AFTER tax !
Worse than that is that respected journalist Shaun Custis has broke a story saying that Man United ( Woodward ) are progressing in talks with Barca's NEYMAR !!!!!

WTF !!??

I doubt anyone working for The Sun is well respected.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just checked Transfermrkt.com this is la liga net

Barca - 7M
Real - 89.5M (Added some needed depth to their ranks.. beating real to trophies will be harder than last season)
Atletico - 30M (They did great business and improved their team very well)
Valencia - 56.9M (28M on Negredo and 30M for Rodrigo just too much)

That transfer ban really affected us imo. By now we could have signed one midfielder actually.

Rest of the top teams for comparison

Chelsea - 5M (good business again but they might need a defender and a midfielder too if Oscar isn't doing well but still decent enough)
City - 73M (If they sign KDB it will 150M almost)
Arsenal - 11.5M (they could have signed a DM but wenger trusts Coquelin or whatever his name is and Giroud is not that reliable either)
United - 9M (decent business but they should have signed pedro, they need to sign a no. 9 imo)
Bayern - 53M (some solid signings they had)
Juve - 45M (they overpaid a tad little for their signings imo)
PSG - 76M (Di Maria is a quality addition if he can return to form and didn't lose any key player either)

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Just checked Transfermrkt.com this is la liga net

Barca - 7M
Real - 89.5M
Atletico - 30M
Valencia - 56.9M

That transfer ban really affected us imo. By now we could have signed one midfielder actually.

Surely it affected us ,that is why it is called a ban
We were fooling ourselves if we thought it won't .that said we have done relatively good job acting on the ban .could have been better but overall gr8 work

F

Flavia

We can sign one in January. Now it is time for Munir and Sandro to prove themselves. After January Vidal and Arda can play at wings too.

It seems Barto told Enrique no one else will be signed, unless injuries occur. Need to save to break the bank in the summer :antonella:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Okay added other teams net expenditure too if anyone's interested... And about our transfers,

Until January we are inferior side compared to last season that is quite obvious. I think Arda can compensate both xavi and pedro. Vidal might be a better option than montoya. But in defense we might have serious problems this season, without a proper cover for LB position and if masch shows signs of decline it will be hard. Can't rely on Verm and Mathieu all that much.

Alik

Until January we are inferior side compared to last season that is quite obvious.

We are arguably inferior.

Suarez is now with us from the start. MSN will get rolling sooner. So with regards to our attack, we'll be stronger actually.

Our midfield will depth will be lower due to Xavi leaving. Iniesta is one year older but he started off in poor form last season. As for Rakitic, I believe he'll be an even better player for us.

Defence is the same. Montoya left, but he wasn't really used much.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We are arguably inferior.

Suarez is now with us from the start. MSN will get rolling sooner. So with regards to our attack, we'll be stronger actually.

Our midfield will depth will be lower due to Xavi leaving. Iniesta is one year older but he started off in poor form last season. As for Rakitic, I believe he'll be an even better player for us.

Defence is the same. Montoya left, but he wasn't really used much.

But Masch and Mathieu are one year older. Adriano became even more shit. Without pedro our starters get less rest so it means quality will drop.

Alik

But Masch and Mathieu are one year older. Adriano became even more shit. Without pedro our starters get less rest so it means quality will drop.

You said until January. Last season we didn't have Suarez at the beginning of the season. So we had to play Pedro/Munir/Sandro on RW.

I agree with the rest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans