Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

That rumor about United buying Neymar shouldn't have even appeared around here. Man United wanted Bale or Mulller. If they couldn't buy one of those two, how on earth can they buy Neymar, whos even younger, better, and more expensive then either of those two. Stupid logic.

English press :facepalm:

khaled_a_d

That rumor about United buying Neymar shouldn't have even appeared around here. Man United wanted Bale or Mulller. If they couldn't buy one of those two, how on earth can they buy Neymar, whos even younger, better, and more expensive then either of those two. Stupid logic.

English press :facepalm:

I am not arguing it isn't stupid .but Manu couldn't buy Muller or Bale wasn't because of lack of money .they weren't for sale for just like Neymar

Zincubus

Banned
F
We are arguably inferior.

Suarez is now with us from the start. MSN will get rolling sooner. So with regards to our attack, we'll be stronger actually.

Our midfield will depth will be lower due to Xavi leaving. Iniesta is one year older but he started off in poor form last season. As for Rakitic, I believe he'll be an even better player for us.

Defence is the same. Montoya left, but he wasn't really used much.

Presume you meant superior !?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to the Sun, Neymar's agent, Pini Zahavi was at Old Trafford (bottom right, the guy wearing the blue jacket) watching the Manchester United - Newcastle game yesterday

01_23001226_30cba2_2459789a.jpg

Trickykid

According to the Sun, Neymar's agent, Pini Zahavi was at Old Trafford (bottom right, the guy wearing the blue jacket) watching the Manchester United - Newcastle game yesterday

01_23001226_30cba2_2459789a.jpg

Uh yeah, that asshole is the agent who was involved in the deals of both Wijnaldum and Mitrovic and probably a host of other players related to those two clubs. But no, surely he's there to pimp Nerman to the Glazers.

Zincubus

Banned
They discussed the Neymar to ManU story this morning on Sky's Sunday Supplement where four or the most respected football journos swap info . They said that Zahavi was at Old Trafford for Neymar talks and nobody else . They want him now but will wait until Jan if needs be . They've assured him that they will build the whole system around HIM .
Sadly I can see that being an attraction considering he's gonna be number two at best for a while and even when Messi hands the mantle over it may go to Suarez by then ....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar's agent is WAGNER RIBEIRO.

W-A-G-N-E-R R-I-B-E-I-R-O

Not this Zahavi or whatever his name is.

I can't believe people are actually believing this rubbish.

What's next, Messi to Man Utd? Or better, Man Utd rejected Messi because they want Mane :lol:

Trickykid

It all suddenly makes sense! Nerman never had the mumps, it was all just a cover-up letting him plot and scheme a move to England.

Bye bye, Nerman, you'll be missed! :cry:

F

Flavia

What's next, Messi to Man Utd? Or better, Man Utd rejected Messi because they want Mane :lol:
Yes, that's his agent. And he already dismissed the rumors. But some people believe anything, as this shows.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Don, they are saying Zahavi is his "international agent". Is there such a thing as "domestic" vs. "international" agent?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don, they are saying Zahavi is his "international agent". Is there such a thing as "domestic" vs. "international" agent?

Nope. There might be intermediaries being used though, but I don't see why Neymar and his family would do that when Ribeiro has been with him for such a long time and his agent has already denied it and said English media likes to cook up stories all the time.

mark1nhu

Wagner Ribeiro was the man dealing with Barça, Real Madrid and Chelsea when Neymar was at Santos.

He is definitely not a "domestic agent".

I never heard of this other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans