Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

Surely it affected us ,that is why it is called a ban
We were fooling ourselves if we thought it won't .that said we have done relatively good job acting on the ban .could have been better but overall gr8 work

No we did not act well on ban. Xavi should have stayed. It was really stupid to let him go. And if we were willing to let Pedro go we should have kept Deulo/Adama.

khaled_a_d

Wagner Ribeiro was the man dealing with Barça, Real Madrid and Chelsea when Neymar was at Santos.

He is definitely not a "domestic agent".

I never heard of this other guy.

Pini Zahavi is one of the the top agents in football ,was sort of a big deal few years ago like Mendes & Raiola but it has been couple of years since I've heard his name

F

Flavia

Pini Zahavi is one of the the top agents in football ,was sort of a big deal few years ago like Mendes & Raiola but it has been couple of years since I've heard his name

He's not Neymar's agent, though. Probably just trying to get attention for himself.

xXKonan

Besides Celta player Nolito, Dynamo Kyiv winger Andriy Yarmolenko (25) is also an option for Barcelona for January transfer window. [sport]

Egert

Estonian Culé
If Munir and Sandro don't convince in coming months, Barcelona could sign a forward in January. Options: Nolito and Yarmolenko. [sport]

The interesting thing is that he is playing RW and has an amazing left foot. Cover for Leo? :tata:

M

Messi+Eto

I am sold. Let's get this guy regardless of how Munir and Sandro will turn out. He will be relatively cheap and won't mind sitting on the bench.

You aren't stating the actual reason you and the others are "SOLD" on him. . .

xXKonan

Wenger called Yarmolenko saying he's interested in him. Yarmolenko said: “I appreciate the interest, my dream is to play at Barça.” [sport]

anguy

If Munir and Sandro don't convince in coming months, Barcelona could sign a forward in January. Options: Nolito and Yarmolenko. [sport]

The interesting thing is that he is playing RW and has an amazing left foot. Cover for Leo? :tata:

I think he can play on LW too. Maybe even in center, because of his size. Ideal backup for all 3 forwards.

mazp

Barcelona made a 20M bid for Dynamo Kyiv winger Andriy Yarmolenko (25). The Ukrainian club set deadline for a transfer on Friday [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans