Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Barcelona and Dynamo Kyiv representatives could today at CL draw in Monaco meet to discuss possible transfer of Andriy Yarmolenko. [sport]

Yarmolenko only has 1 year left on his contract. theirs rumors Dynamo plan to sell him in January (To cash on on him Instead of leaving on a free transfer) What I've read is Barcelona is likely his next Destination.And according to Yarmolenko, Everton was too late to make any sort of deal to get him as well as Dynamo couldn't find a replacement in time in a span for a week.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

The reason I don't want Nolito is his age. He's a good player; but we really need some young blood in this team.

we don't. we have munir, sandro , who are young. Plus we can call back tello, deulofeu if required.

We need a player who accepts the bench and is atleast as good as nolito.

I would've considered jonathan soriano too.

Zincubus

Banned
Is there no way we can bring back Tello seeing that we've lost Pedro ...

PLUS*
[MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stuff: Official: Sevilla confirm that Denis Suarez (21) joins Villarreal on a permanent deal, with Barcelona having buy-back options until 2017

Zincubus

Banned
Told you guys about Vermaelan being like a new transfer !!
I reckon he's worth a starting place in defence ... Great technique , fast , strong ( and cynical when required ) plus he scores the odd goal like tonight .

xXKonan

The buyout fee of Celta winger Nolito (28) went from 18M to 30M, but clause says Barcelona can still sign him for 18M in January. [md]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's the point of raising his buyout then? It looks like we're gonna go and activate his buyout right away.

anguy

Activating the buyout in both cases would be stupid. I'm not exactly sure how high are the taxes in Spain, but I've heard it's almost 50%. So 18+9=27 m, that's too much for Nolito, no matter how LE likes him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know, this is incredibly confusing because from what I've read again, taxes are not applied if a club in Spain activates the buyout of a player within the country/league system.

Because the selling club HAVE to accept it, whereas for international teams, they are not obliged to accept it even if they reach the buyout, hence the buying club have to transfer the money to the player who then have to submit it to LFP and release himself from his contract and it's then when income tax is applied(on the money the buying club transfers to the player), which is around 50%.

If that's the case then we just have to meet his buyout and Celta would have to accept it and sell him to us, no need to pay any taxes on top of that.

Most teams do however not force the international teams to go through all that stuff, they let their players leave when the buyout is met even though they don't have to accept it, while teams like Athletic Bilbao simply don't give a shit and make them go through hell and all that.

This warrants some more investigation.... Hmmm...

Wait. Scrap that. Everything.

FFS
[MENTION=17465]anguy[/MENTION] is right, BUT...the taxes are not necessarily 48%. Will continue tomorrow.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You know, this is incredibly confusing because from what I've read again, taxes are not applied if a club in Spain activates the buyout of a player within the country/league system.

Because the selling club HAVE to accept it, whereas for international teams, they are not obliged to accept it even if they reach the buyout, hence the buying club have to transfer the money to the player who then have to submit it to LFP and release himself from his contract and it's then when income tax is applied(on the money the buying club transfers to the player), which is around 50%.

If that's the case then we just have to meet his buyout and Celta would have to accept it and sell him to us, no need to pay any taxes on top of that.

Most teams do however not force the international teams to go through all that stuff, they let their players leave when the buyout is met even though they don't have to accept it, while teams like Athletic Bilbao simply don't give a shit and make them go through hell and all that.

This warrants some more investigation.... Hmmm...

Wait. Scrap that. Everything.

FFS
[MENTION=17465]anguy[/MENTION] is right, BUT...the taxes are not necessarily 48%. Will continue tomorrow.

Don, are you sure about the highlighted part? I thought when Bayern triggered the release clause on Javi Martinez, they circumvented Athletic Bilbao and had Martinez deliver the check of 40m directly to LFP to avoid paying taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans