Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

I would definitely go for Yarmolenko.

He was great whenever I saw him play and would fit us like a glove. We should not wait until January by which time Dynamo will probably sell to one of the EPL clubs willing to pay £15m for him.

BarcaJack

I would definitely go for Yarmolenko.

He was great whenever I saw him play and would fit us like a glove. We should not wait until January by which time Dynamo will probably sell to one of the EPL clubs willing to pay £15m for him.
Is he technically solid for our team? I know it's impossible to judge a player based on the YouTube video; but from what I've seen his skills are very CR7 like, flashy and ineffective.

StarLord

Is he technically solid for our team? I know it's impossible to judge a player based on the YouTube video; but from what I've seen his skills are very CR7 like, flashy and ineffective.

I am not too familiar with him, but whenever I saw him play for either Kiev or Ukraine, he seemed like a good player for sure. In any case, he will be back up in our team and he sure as hell knows that perfectly well. I think he is definitely an upgrade on Pedro.

Trafalgar

Have you seen him play ? the guy is not Barca material ... He'll fit more in Everton or Tottenham, he is made for the PL. I say let's go for Nolito ...

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I'd take him, if Munir and Sandro don't work out. Would be a great Suarez substitute. Could occasionally play on the wings as well.

There are so many promising attackers so it's hard to say no to anyone, I guess it's up to Munir, Sandro and Lucho.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd sign him and then keep him loaned out to Monaco and bring him when he's ready. We should start making these kind of signings instead of waiting until the same players go to PSG or Bayern or RM and then try to sign them from the former two or end up being disappointed when these players sign for the latter.

xXKonan

Celta have rejected an 8M bid from Barcelona for Nolito (28), who will now renew his contract. His buyout fee will go from 18M to 25M. [tv3]

xXKonan

Barcelona met on Tuesday with representatives of Celta winger Nolito (28). Both 8M transfer fee and personal terms were too low. [catradio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans