Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="sl" dir="ltr">Options to replace Pedro: Nolito (Celta), Navas (Man City), Vela (R.Sociedad), Candreva (Lazio), Schöne (Ajax), Walcott (Arsenal) [md] (1/2)</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/640191443877916672">September 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Damn that sucks.

A big :facepalm: to Vela.

xXKonan

The second list

Options to replace Pedro: Bellarabi (Leverkusen), Berardi (Sassuolo), Mahrez (Leicester), Thauvin (Newcastle), Feghouli (Valencia) [md](2/2)

Jombi

If we had some brains, we would look at really exciting young players like Anwar El Ghazi from Ajax, Bernardo Silva from Monaco, Sofiane Boufal from Nice or Filip Kostic from Stuttgart. Not just the tired ol' Arsenal players we're always after or players looking for their last big contract.

Jombi

Yeah, well, Thauvin just signed for Newcastle a few days ago. So we are probably interested in him now that he plays for an English team...:lol:

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
If we had some brains, we would look at really exciting young players like Anwar El Ghazi from Ajax, Bernardo Silva from Monaco, Sofiane Boufal from Nice or Filip Kostic from Stuttgart. Not just the tired ol' Arsenal players we're always after or players looking for their last big contract.

Not a fan of El Ghazi's attitude. Very Cristiano-esque.

Jombi

Not a fan of El Ghazi's attitude. Very Cristiano-esque.

I dont think he's any worse than Neymar at that age. El Ghazi's quality is unquestionable though. But Mahrez and Berardi are also good choices. These are the types we should be going for. Navas and Walcott are not names that the best club in the world should be linked to.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I dont think he's any worse than Neymar at that age. El Ghazi's quality is unquestionable though. But Mahrez and Berardi are also good choices. These are the types we should be going for. Navas and Walcott are not names that the best club in the world should be linked to.

El Ghazi isnt better than Munir or Sandro, I prefer la masia childs over others then.

Jombi

El Ghazi isnt better than Munir or Sandro, I prefer la masia childs over others then.

Munir who scored like 4 goals the entire season in Segunda? El Ghazi is much better than him and could be the next great thing from the Netherlands. He already has scored 6 goals in 4 games so far, as a right winger, only 20 years old.

We have been saying for years and years that we should prefer la masia players over any young player around, but the fact of the matter is that we havent seen a la masia player become a starter for us since Sergio Busquets half a dozen years ago...Gio Dos Santos, Bojan, Tello, Cuenca, Deulofeu, Dongou, Denis Suarez and a whole host of other players people preferred over buying young players is causing our squad depth to be one of the worst among top teams and our squad to age very rapidly.

Last edited:

silvia

Is barca really thinking about collectng youth galactico? Wt...
El ghazi is really bad option, i don't know how the name is there. Nolito is the best, and the price they are willing to accept is a bargain for his quality.

Barcilliant

They're all pretty meh......

Getting a bench player doesn't mean he has to be shit.

If we want a bench player we should probably get a veteran who's willing to spend time on the bench but has pedigree.

Youngsters now don't want to warm the bench. They want playing time.

Too bad there are no Gudjonssens, Larsens, Kloses or Forlans out there.

Hell if Drogba was 3 years younger would have taken him.

BigBarcaBoy

Most of the names on the list are laughable, navas ? Couldn't finish a sentence, schone can't get into the Ajax team, i like el ghazi although the attitude could be better but was a lot better than kishna's and fdb isn't the sort to tolerate too much bullshit.

anguy

Like I said in his thread Yarmolneko is the best choice - still young, good enough, willing to come and won't cost much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans