Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

Mahrez and Berardi are good options though, but who knows whether we are really interested. No matter how bad the players we are linked to are, there is still a large chance that its no joke and that our management are actually after them, like Walcott, Navas, Schone lol.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Is Mahrez really that good?

From what I've seen of karim belarabi he is quite good and seems like the best option on that list.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
silvia said:
Is barca really thinking about collectng youth galactico? Wt...

El ghazi is really bad option, i don't know how the name is there. Nolito is the best, and the price they are willing to accept is a bargain for his quality.

Hello florentino perez nice to have you here :pep:

khaled_a_d

At least it would be a quality prospect, 40 mil is average money in this market.
Getting Navas for 15 for example isnt a better solution.

It isn't average at all ,it means you are one of the most expensive 50 players in history . (I understand the list isn't 100% accurate )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_association_football_transfers
People are really overreacting with how prices has increased ,yes it has increased a lot but 40M is still a lot of money
Dybala for 40M would mean we would have to cut this money from transfers in other positions of bigger needs .like CM,back up LB and may a young good CB

anguy

Plus he was not proven at all, had just one year to the end of his contract and is not playing that well for Juventus anyway.

Xavinho

Unless we have injuries to deal with I don't really see the need to buy a Pedro replacement in January. I don't think it's ever the best time to buy players. Clubs are less willing to sell due to needing to find midseason replacements, and we'd have to worry about finding new signings who aren't cup tied either.

We have Messi and Neymar who will play the vast majority of games as neither of them seem to like being rested or even subbed off. As backup for them until January we have Sandro, Munir, and Rafinha. Then once the window opens we'll also have Arda and Aleix who can both operate well in wide attacking roles. Yes, Turan can play in midfield, but I think at least until he gets up to speed Iniesta and Rakitic will still be the starters there. And yes, Vidal can play at right back, but we have Dani there, and Sergi Roberto has been doing well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans