Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

I haven't paid much attention to Mustafi, but i know he was said to be pretty solid last season. I like his age in any case, and already being used to the league is always a plus. How do you guys rate him?

Jombi

He's a great CB, but I thought Valencia was supposed to be a rich club that could mount a challenge against the top teams?

Has the owner dropped all ambitions and Valencia is heading the way of Malaga? Is it the FFP that is ruining all hope for prospective challengers to the elite yet again?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a great CB, but I thought Valencia was supposed to be a rich club that could mount a challenge against the top teams?

Has the owner dropped all ambitions and Valencia is heading the way of Malaga? Is it the FFP that is ruining all hope for prospective challengers to the elite yet again?

Nope and that's why they'll force us to pay his 50m buyout if we want him.

khaled_a_d

No,only this summer they had to sell because most of their deals from past years was loan + obligatory buy option
I think they will be able to spend well next year ,that said there owners aren't the Man City/PSG type .he is putting money in the club but it is a smart investments and taking step by step in signing young players . so I can see them selling players with high prices once every couple of summers

anguy

No,only this summer they had to sell because most of their deals from past years was loan + obligatory buy option
I think they will be able to spend well next year ,that said there owners aren't the Man City/PSG type .he is putting money in the club but it is a smart investments and taking step by step in signing young players . so I can see them selling players with high prices once every couple of summers

They are probably the most corrupt (big)club in Spain now, Mendes (the agent) practically rules the club now so they will sell, so that he can grease his own pockets.

PhilS

In January, I can't see the team considering acquisitions for any positions other than LB and forward, unless someone gets a long-term injury. The available backups at LB and forward have not yet shown they are adequate.

xXKonan

Barcelona are interested in Inter Milan youth goalkeeper Riccardo Brugnoni (16). They will sound out the Italian club next week. [tmw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[MENTION=19793]Jombi[/MENTION] :lol:

The agent of Santos midfielder Lucas Lima (25) says Barcelona are interested in the player. Real Madrid already sounded him out too. [uol]

xXKonan

They just want to mess with us, at least make us pay a lot more than we would have if they hadn't shown their interest.
That's true I guess. Jombi will be happy that we are linked with him at least :lol: I wonder how much do they want for him? I want to say 20-25 Million I think.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona continue to monitor Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22). Sports director Robert attended FRA-SER in Bordeaux this week. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans