Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

So if we were to buy a Mid,Forward and a LB? in January we would have to Choose carefully on who gets that last CL spot :lol:

After today's game We will probably for Nolito in January, and probably a Mid? as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So if we were to buy a Mid,Forward and a LB? in January we would have to Choose carefully on who gets that last CL spot :lol:

After today's game We will probably for Nolito in January, and probably a Mid? as well.

I think we perhaps could register more players if we sell/remove some players from the current list. I'm not sure though....

Either way, it's highly unlikely we'll sign a midfielder and LB in January. Just not the way we operate you know(not signing until we're desperate, signing duds like Douglas etc.). A forward would be possible. Probably Nolito as you said.

For all we know we might not even a forward lol

xXKonan

To Get a real quality LB and Midfielder we would have to wait till Summer of 2016.

Everyone wants Gundogan but he would be Impossible to get in January.

For a "Band aid" for the Midfield spot in January you would have to look at some of the mid level teams in the league or even outside of it for a solution. One of the rumors that we were looking at is buying back Denis Suarez from Villarreal in January, Gundogan, even Lucas Lima we were linked with as well.

Midfield options are thin for January but for Summer 2016 its the best bet if we want Gundogan.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Board need to just sit down and renew the squad from this summer. The coffers are gonna look empty once Espai Barca starts. Better to start investing right now in the positions needed and get quality players and spend perhaps more than they want instead of buying Song's and Douglases and then have to find a way to ship them off and buy players in the middle of the project.

I fear they'll decide to not start to renew the squad now and instead delay it and then sign average players because of a shortage of funds because of Espai Barca.

xXKonan

I hope this Board Doesn't blow all the funds we have just to get Pogba.

Theirs quite a bit of Investing to do and some deadwood to be sold and I hope the board realizes what we need and won't go crazy over blowing 100mil on Pogba. While we could get Gundogan+LB+CB? for that much money.

xXKonan

Who is currently good enough LB for Barca, that can be starter/rotational player?
José Luis Gayà From Valencia, Ricardo Rodríguez from Wolfsburg. Gaya recently signed a new deal with Valencia though he might be expensive and Rodriguez is great but Real have been after him as well and I don't think he would accept a Bench/Rotational role.

Frankly I wouldn't mind giving Grimaldo a Chance at LB but he's likely to leave in 2016.

khaled_a_d

I think we perhaps could register more players if we sell/remove some players from the current list. I'm not sure though....

Either way, it's highly unlikely we'll sign a midfielder and LB in January. Just not the way we operate you know(not signing until we're desperate, signing duds like Douglas etc.). A forward would be possible. Probably Nolito as you said.

For all we know we might not even a forward lol

We have a new sporting director now in Roberto Fernández so let's wait and see how he works and if there is change in strategy in the club and whether it is for better or worse

Barcafan 2304

Well maybe that's the case stric but I'd be alarmed if the board were not at least considering bringing in a forward to provide cover in attack at the very least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans