Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

Arda and Messi can play perfectly in the midfield, and we have another option, Alves have enough quality to play in that position, defensive work, vision and technic, too bad our coach is not known for tactical innovation.

xXKonan

Barcelona are interested in Newcastle winger Florian Thauvin (22), to replace Rafinha. He could join on loan in January. [dm via md]

Hilarious that he just joined Newcastle A month ago :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona are interested in Newcastle winger Florian Thauvin (22), to replace Rafinha. He could join on loan in January. [dm via md]

Hilarious that he just joined Newcastle A month ago :lol:
He was in the worst of the year team for Ligue 1 last season. Would make sense if we bought him.

silvia

i hope at least 1 la masia steps up.
Sandro to next pedro or nolito

or..... Gumbau to next busquetssss

it is only way no other way now...

Albo

Is there any limit how many players we can sign in january? I heard there's 3 limit on CL. What about la liga?

Neymessi

I like Nolito. I always enjoyed watching him play for the B team, and I was disappointed when he left. I understood his decision though. It was clear he wasn't going to be a starter. But, if the rumours are to be believed, he'd now be content with a rotation role here.

I'm not sure he'd be the best signing we could make though. I do think our depth could be better up front, and Nolito does have experience playing under Lucho, which is a plus. But, we can only register three new players for the Champions League in January. Two of them will be Arda and Aleix Vidal. Both of them can, along with Sandro and Munir, provide cover for Neymar and Messi. So, it's not the lack of depth in the forward line that concerns me the most, but the lack of depth in midfield.

We have Rakitic and a 31-year-old Iniesta in the middle of the park. And after that? Sergi Roberto is a player I like a lot, but he hasn't convinced in midfield. And by January Arda Turan won't have played for months, aside from a couple of matches for his national team. I'd like to see him given time to gain match fitness, and an understanding with his teammates, with sub appearances in midfield and attack. If he's relied on too much, too soon, he could break down.

I hope we'll be lucky with injuries. If anything happens to Rakitic, we'll have to compete for la liga, and the Champions League, with a midfield of Iniesta - who I think is past his peak physically - and an unfit Arda Turan.

Arda can play in midfield and sergi has played only one game in midfield this season and he was crap coz the whole team was.He will do good in midfield I am sure of it.

Jombi

Arda can play in midfield and sergi has played only one game in midfield this season and he was crap coz the whole team was.He will do good in midfield I am sure of it.

He lacks the creativity and vision to play as CM or AM. It's either DM or RB for him.

F

Flavia

He will do fine in midfield.Lets see.

He won't. As a rb he has more time to think what to do. He lacks that as a cm, and that's why he doesn't do well. His best position for Barça is rb, which here is a hybrid of cm/wingback anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans