Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Coutinho easily has the ability to play for Barca and can cover a few different positions.

Can remember some games where Rakitic played more of an AM role last season and Coutinho would be far ahead of him in that position While he would be a better back up for the front three than either Munir or Sandro.

It would be a signing that gives Barca better options.

Would imagine he is willing to do anything to arrive having been in Barcelona before and having the Neymar connection.

xXKonan

Robert (sports director): "I went to see Bazoer this weekend? I attended Ajax-PSV, there were several interesting players." [ser]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just a few months ago you said we don't play with a '10' and you thought he wouldn't really fit in.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Robert (sports director): "We could consider a loan of Douglas later. He's a good player, but some players need time to adapt." [ser]

:lol:

There's so many Robert quotes out there tonight. Dude got a big ass mouth.

DonAK

I think Robert is doing a decent job so far. He's doing what Zubi rarely did. Actually travel to other countries to watch/scout other players.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The thing is he won't come here to sit on bench because he can only be a squad player atm. Coutinho rakitic busi is very weird to me. Plus he won't be cheap either. If we didn't have arda I would have been fine with it. But we already have arda and now get gundogan and be done with it.

JamDav1982

Just a few months ago you said we don't play with a '10' and you thought he wouldn't really fit in.

Barca dont really play with a ten but to have someone like Coutinho would give that option and he would suit it more than Rakitic, although Arda could play there.

Coutinho has won me around a bit this year.

Dont think he is the answer if Barca are looking for a starting CM but for a possible AM and back up to front three he is better than what Barca have just now with Pedro gone.

DonAK

Barca dont really play with a ten but to have someone like Coutinho would give that option and he would suit it more than Rakitic, although Arda could play there.

Coutinho has won me around a bit this year.

Dont think he is the answer if Barca are looking for a starting CM but for a possible AM and back up to front three he is better than what Barca have just now with Pedro gone.

Maybe. Would be quite expensive though.

JamDav1982

Arda and rafinha are gold enough for that. No need to get coutinho.. He would at least cost 50-60M...

Coutinho is better than both of them on the ball though and is fast approaching Silva as the best 'No.10/AM' in EPL.

He looks like he is learning how to control a game and is starting to become Liverpools leader. Players like that are not easy to find.

I would pay 50-60m for him as that is going to be an average amount very soon.

xXKonan

No doubt we are probably seriously considering buying Coutinho, but the Rumor price of 30 Million is way to low considering he recently extended his contract to 2019? with Liverpool.

Barcafan 2304

No doubt we are probably seriously considering buying Coutinho, but the Rumor price of 30 Million is way to low considering he recently extended his contract to 2019? with Liverpool.

Yip Klopp will do what he can keep hold of him and would put a high price tag on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans