Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Torrecilla (sports director Celta): "Nolito's renewal deal is basically done, but it hasn't been signed yet due to circumstances."

Torrecilla (sports director Celta): "I can't guarantee Nolito will stay in January. When there's a buyout fee, you can't guarantee anything"

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Torrecilla (sports director Celta): "Nolito's renewal deal is basically done, but it hasn't been signed yet due to circumstances."

Torrecilla (sports director Celta): "I can't guarantee Nolito will stay in January. When there's a buyout fee, you can't guarantee anything"

So...

#NolitoBlaugrana

gatsu

Coutinho is nerman's best friend so if we want him we will get him.

On another hand according to some obscure sources(don't remember where I read it) we are going after not one cb(Mustafi) but 2, and guess who's the second.... Laporte.

xXKonan

According to @CatalunyaRadio, Barça will sign an attacking player this winter.
The shortlist reads: Coutinho, Feghouli, Yarmolenko, Nolito.

Besides Ajax-PSV, Barcelona scouts also attended Arsenal-Man United, Bayern-Dortmund and Everton-Liverpool last weekend. [md]

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Feghouli's contract ends next summer right? I think he would be a great free transfer. Not much you can do wrong. But getting him in January would be stupid.

xXKonan

I think it was Sport? or MD? a week ago they talked about Barca was cooling their Interest in Nolito due to his Buyout (if he signed his new contract which he hasn't yet with Celta) and his age or so. Coutinho, Feghouli, Yarmolenko are Younger but with Coutinho being expensive, I could realistically see us going for Feghouli or Yarmolenko over Nolito.

I believe we could get Yarmolenko for 20? million Euros in January.

I

instinct

The club is making it really difficult for me to support it. The last time I enjoyed a game was 4 months ago, and the latest rumours/news as well as the downfall of the B-team kinda ruin the fun and excitement.

It's just so ridiculous that you pick a sport you're interested in, and a team that represents the beauty of the game and everything you get is bullshit. FIFA, transfers, youth system, President, tax frauds, shady transfers etc.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think it was Sport? or MD? a week ago they talked about Barca was cooling their Interest in Nolito due to his Buyout (if he signed his new contract which he hasn't yet with Celta) and his age or so. Coutinho, Feghouli, Yarmolenko are Younger but with Coutinho being expensive, I could realistically see us going for Feghouli or Yarmolenko over Nolito.

I believe we could get Yarmolenko for 20? million Euros in January.

We could, but the problem is Lucho wants Nolito. This buying of players aged 28-30 yrs is really concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans