Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

I wonder if this means we are giving up on Pogba? I can't imagine blowing 50 million on Coutinho and 80+million on Pogba in one window.

(Assuming we go for Coutinho in the summer).

Zincubus

Banned
Can read it. Neymar will keep saying how he wants his friend at Barcelona, Coutinho will be unsettled and it will be months of offers, refusals, will he? Won't he? Rumours, speculation and lies. Oh the joys

Not forgetting Suarez was his bestest mate at Liverpool and then linked up amazingly well on the pitch as well ..

Zincubus

Banned
Coutinho is better than both of them on the ball though and is fast approaching Silva as the best 'No.10/AM' in EPL.

He looks like he is learning how to control a game and is starting to become Liverpools leader. Players like that are not easy to find.

I would pay 50-60m for him as that is going to be an average amount very soon.

You're wasting your time singing his praises in here , half of them don't rate him as he plays in England .... Same ones still rate Deulofeu , strangely :)

xXKonan

He will no doubt keep Coutinho in the starting lineup as he's been one if not the best player for Liverpool for awhile now.

Henderson won't be back till November/December so Milner-Can-Coutinho (Coutinho as a #10) their midfield.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique thinks Celta player Nolito is ideal if the club chooses to sign in the winter market. His buyout fee is 18M [md]

Jombi

Luis Enrique thinks Celta player Nolito is ideal if the club chooses to sign in the winter market. His buyout fee is 18M [md]

Hey, lucho, please broaden your perspectives a little bit! We already bought two 26+ year old players from La Liga a couple of months ago. We are missing out when the coach has tunnel vision.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The entourage of Liverpool player Coutinho (23) say he would want to leave in June, but that they didn't hear anything from Barcelona. [md]

Oh well, Pogba and Nolito it is then.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Flaco the twitter meister :)

Sounds like Nolito backpedaled a bit. Last week he said "contract extension is underway".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans