Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

Valencia accepts taking buyout directly from the club so there will be no tax thing .done it with Mathieu already .
And if they accepted less than buyout for Otamendi who was even more important than Mustafi then there is a chance they would do the same for Mustafi if they decided he is the next to be sold .

Do they even need this money? I thought they were owned by a very wealthy owner who was supposed to build a great team for Valencia? Is everything crumbling like in Monaco?

khaled_a_d

Do they even need this money? I thought they were owned by a very wealthy owner who was supposed to build a great team for Valencia? Is everything crumbling like in Monaco?

I think any answer for that will be premature
That said I think it is a mix of many things .FFP affect them a little .their owner is rich but not PSG/Man City rich .he has put the team in the right direction already but he isn't gonna spend 200M in a couple of summers

Xavinho

Even though Bazoer seems to have lost his impressive form he's still one of the best midfielders in the Eredivisie and deserved his call up for the national team. His best position would be as a defensive midfielder (he played at centre back in the PSV youth academy, but moved to Amsterdam because he wanted to play in a more advanced role). Don't expect a Xavi-esque midfielder, because he's not. He would be an option for the Busquets-role, but everyone knows that we already have a talent for that position; Sergi Samper. So why would we bring Bazoer to the club? I'd rather give Samper his deserved chance than paying millions for Bazoer.

Bazoer has been in great form this season. Also, while he's capable of playing at DM, it's not the role he's best suited to. He could provide cover for Busquets, but he would mostly be a sub for Rakitic.

CQ_erA0XAAAAIq6.jpg

I would take Marquinhos here ahead of almost anyone, but PSG have no reason to sell him unfortunately. Laporte and Gimenez would be great options, albeit expensive. Stones would ba a weird target. I can't imagine many Barca fans would be interested in him over la liga proven players like Laporte and Gimenez we see play week in, week out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valencia accepts taking buyout directly from the club so there will be no tax thing .done it with Mathieu already .
And if they accepted less than buyout for Otamendi who was even more important than Mustafi then there is a chance they would do the same for Mustafi if they decided he is the next to be sold .

They only accepted less for Otamendi because they owed them money from the Negredo transfer.

xXKonan

Barcelona's main transfer next summer will be a midfielder. Marco Verratti (22 PSG) and Paul Pogba (22 Juventus) are the options. [sport]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona's main transfer next summer will be a midfielder. Marco Verratti (22 PSG) and Paul Pogba (22 Juventus) are the options. [sport]

Another summer transfer wasted. Chase after impossible transfers whole summer and sign someone like song.

khaled_a_d

They only accepted less for Otamendi because they owed them money from the Negredo transfer.

IIRC those was still separate deals ,it wasn't 40M+the money they own from Negredo deal . the total fee was less than buyout
They accepted it b/c three of their past transfers was loan + obligatory buy option in this summer so they had to sell for FFP

khaled_a_d

Another summer transfer wasted. Chase after impossible transfers whole summer and sign someone like song.

Can't be sure about it . with the rumors about Tielmens,Neves,Bazoer and the rumours about older attacker it seems we are after more cheap bargain deals this summer
If I would take a guess our biggest transfer next year might be a new CB like Mustafi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IIRC those was still separate deals ,it wasn't 40M+the money they own from Negredo deal . the total fee was less than buyout
They accepted it b/c three of their past transfers was loan + obligatory buy option in this summer so they had to sell for FFP

Whatever it was, the reason they accepted less was because they still had unfinished business with Man City.

They forced us to pay 20m for Mathieu.

Jombi

Can't be sure about it . with the rumors about Tielmens,Neves,Bazoer and the rumours about older attacker it seems we are after more cheap bargain deals this summer
If I would take a guess our biggest transfer next year might be a new CB like Mustafi

2 summers without a crack? The board loves cracks, so I am sure we will be chasing it.

Maybe Ruben Neves will be considered a crack if he does amazing things with Porto in the CL, but they basically have to win it for him to be considered a crack.

Funny thing is that their new arrival Abdennour has played just as good as Mustafi this season. I am sure Valencia will replace Mustafi with a better player for a much lower price, like they did with Mathieu.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
2 summers without a crack? The board loves cracks, so I am sure we will be chasing it.

Maybe Ruben Neves will be considered a crack if he does amazing things with Porto in the CL, but they basically have to win it for him to be considered a crack.

Funny thing is that their new arrival Abdennour has played just as good as Mustafi this season. I am sure Valencia will replace Mustafi with a better player for a much lower price, like they did with Mathieu.

We've been linked with Abdennour. :bartomeu:

khaled_a_d

2 summers?Arda is a big signing actually .one of the best player in one of our top rivals in last couple of year

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
2 summers?Arda is a big signing actually .one of the best player in one of our top rivals in last couple of year

Yeah, I'd class Arda as a "crack" signing.

But he's right, we've signed a big name for every summer for a while now.

2009--Ibrahimovic
2010--Villa
2011--Fabregas
2012--?
2013--Neymar
2014--Suarez
2015--Turan

khaled_a_d

Yeah, I'd class Arda as a "crack" signing.

But he's right, we've signed a big name for every summer for a while now.

2009--Ibrahimovic
2010--Villa
2011--Fabregas
2012--?
2013--Neymar
2014--Suarez
2015--Turan

Other than Neymar ,all of them was directly requested by the coach and was really needed(except for Cesc in the regard of team need).
Pep wanted Ibra to replace Eto whom he didn't want in the team since he was appointed ,Ibra proves to be a failure then he asks for Villa,he also wanted Cesc and was one of his top priorities (even in summer 2010) ,Suarez and Arda was both requested by Lucho
We are a big and reach club ,signing big names if the coach wants them is normal .but that doesn't mean we will just do it because we like it .if we are gonna sign a big name it is probably a player requested by Lucho

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Other than Neymar ,all of them was directly requested by the coach and was really needed(except for Cesc in the regard of team need).
Pep wanted Ibra to replace Eto whom he didn't want in the team since he was appointed ,Ibra proves to be a failure then he asks for Villa,he also wanted Cesc and was one of his top priorities (even in summer 2010) ,Suarez and Arda was both requested by Lucho
We are a big and reach club ,signing big names if the coach wants them is normal .but that doesn't mean we will just do it because we like it .if we are gonna sign a big name it is probably a player requested by Lucho

Which is good. I'm just saying that I think we will sign a big name player in summer. Ideally he'd be somebody who fits Lucho's plans.

And didn't we expedite the Neymar deal at the request of Tito?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans