Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

CQ_erA0XAAAAIq6.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
YES! YES! YES!

That's more like it!

Shit I just saw Marquinhos' there too. Please no another PSG pointless saga :facepalm:

Gundogan yesterday and Laporte and Gimenez today.

Come on :robert: :lucho:

Last edited:

xXKonan

Laporte's Deal is pretty straight forward Pay the 40 Million Euro Release clause.

Marquinhos I would like to Avoid due to PSG.

Stones I have no clue if he even wants to leave the UK

Gimenez would be my Choice IMO. not sure of Simeone is willing to let him go though.

DonAK

Laporte's Deal is pretty straight forward Play the 40 Million Euro Release clause.

Marquinhos I would like to Avoid due to PSG.

Stones I have no clue if he even wants to leave the UK

Gimenez would be my Choice IMO. not sure of Simeone is willing to let him go though.

AFAIK

Aymeric Laporte - 50m buyout

Jose Maria Gimenez - 40m buyout

Marquinhos - PSG which means not available lol

John Stones - Chelsea got a 50m+ bid rejected and I'd rather go for one of the former two who'll surely settle in much easier and have performed in the league

DonAK

If :robert: manages to sign Gundogan and Laporte/Gimenez then dare I say he'd have already done a better job than :zubi:

F

Flavia

I remember reading he was on around 9m before his renewal. I don't think that 12m figure is far off.

This is before taxes. I really don't think Iniesta is making 12m net, that'd be too much, over 20m gross.

There are no official figures, but I did a bit of search and found the club was offering 12m gross, and he was refusing. That would give him around 6.6m net, and he wanted 7.5m. So if he's really on 7.5m net, that is around 14m gross. I just don't know how the ffp is calculated, if on gross or net numbers.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Not really sure how it's calculated, but the news saying the limit is 70% and Barca exceeded by 3% leads me to believe it's a percentage based on total turnover (revenue). So basically 70% of income. They either need to increase revenue or decrease salary, or both. And yes, that would be gross salary.

Getting rid of useless players taking away chucks on available salary is a good step. Offloading Vermaelen and Mathieu who combined make about €8-9 net and getting one of Laporte or Gimenez would improve the team and save on salary too as the player is unlikely to alone make €8-9M.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Laporte would cost too much due to the tax thing in Spain and his buyout.
You can forget about Marquinhos as Nasser won't sell.
Gimenez is good but isn't ball playing CB
Stones :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Laporte would cost too much due to the tax thing in Spain and his buyout.
You can forget about Marquinhos as Nasser won't sell.
Gimenez is good but isn't ball playing CB
Stones :lol:

Mustafi then? But his buyout is the same as Laporte's I think.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan of Mustafi but I see the rumors.
I wouldn't say no to Hummels eventhough ideally we'd be signing someone with more speed. Dem counters and our high line...

F

Flavia

That md cover is so dejavu too. We're searching for cbs for a long time. Not properly done yet.

Jombi

Not really sure how it's calculated, but the news saying the limit is 70% and Barca exceeded by 3% leads me to believe it's a percentage based on total turnover (revenue). So basically 70% of income. They either need to increase revenue or decrease salary, or both. And yes, that would be gross salary.

Getting rid of useless players taking away chucks on available salary is a good step. Offloading Vermaelen and Mathieu who combined make about €8-9 net and getting one of Laporte or Gimenez would improve the team and save on salary too as the player is unlikely to alone make €8-9M.

We have to pay a lot of money to buy out Mathieu's contract. Probably not many clubs willing to take on Vermalen either with his injury history, so expect to pay another €15m for him as well.

khaled_a_d

Paying a buyout clause also activates alot of extra taxes we have to pay, so we can add another 15-20m to that €50m with taxes.

Valencia accepts taking buyout directly from the club so there will be no tax thing .done it with Mathieu already .
And if they accepted less than buyout for Otamendi who was even more important than Mustafi then there is a chance they would do the same for Mustafi if they decided he is the next to be sold .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans