Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

Our wages are pretty high, on the other hand we had profit 20M last year, so our finances are quite healthy overall... I believe most of that 100M growth is due to one time treble bonuses, few of our players got rises high enough to account for 100M increase. Remember we also lost Xavi and Pedro, Xavi's wages were comparable to Iniesta...

Barcafan 2304

We usually never get any money from any players unless they are superstars, so we should be prepared for us to pay players to leave or loan them out and pay 90% of the wage.

Agree. A bit more long term planning would be encouraging. Unless it's for cover, I wouldn't want Barca looking at anyone aged over 28/29 but that is only my opinion before people shoot at me!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Agree. A bit more long term planning would be encouraging. Unless it's for cover, I wouldn't want Barca looking at anyone aged over 28/29 but that is only my opinion before people shoot at me!

Hey man, not everyone here is American. :p

Anyway, I agree with you. Nolito should ideally be the oldest player we are looking at right now.

xXKonan

I think Everton wanted £50+m for Stones. It was actually pretty hilarious to See Roberto Martinez get Riled up by Chelsea and Mou's comments and he eventually Riled mou up as well when it came to stones. :lol:

khaled_a_d

Iniesta on 12 million a season !!?

That's around 1 million per moment of magic ( not necessarily a goal or an assist mind you ) ..!

Veteran player always cost a lot .usually more than their own current abilities but that is due to their big names in football which play a part in our profits

F

Flavia

I don't think that 12m figure for Iniesta is correct, unless it is before taxes. I remember he didn't wanted that much of a raise, and that he got something of 7.5m net a year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think that 12m figure for Iniesta is correct, unless it is before taxes. I remember he didn't wanted that much of a raise, and that he got something of 7.5m net a year.

I remember reading he was on around 9m before his renewal. I don't think that 12m figure is far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans