Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Who would pogba replace in the barca team? He's a defensive midfielder and you've already got one of the best defensive midfielder in the world who's in his prime...

You are talking sense here. Bad choice. Buying big names> balance of the team

F

Flavia

Who would pogba replace in the barca team? He's a defensive midfielder and you've already got one of the best defensive midfielder in the world who's in his prime...

Song. But I doubt Pogba would accept Song's role.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Song. But I doubt Pogba would accept Song's role.

Definitely not but by the same token I could see Paul being used more than Alex is if he were here...But I don't think Barcelona could ever be in the mix for Pogba, Pizza boy & his pricetag would make it improbable

khaled_a_d

Arsenal, PSG and Bayern are interested in Barcelona youth forward Munir El Haddadi (18), who didn't yet renew hs contract. [mirror md] :facepalm:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Okay now Pogba is a different story and if we have a shot for him, we should go for it. Dudes got way more swag than Gundogan and is more intelligent than Song. Sell Song to buy Pogba and we are $$.

Him and Cesc would be a good combo in midfield with either Busi or Iniesta/Xavi supporting them in MF.

Alarcón

Okay now Pogba is a different story and if we have a shot for him, we should go for it. Dudes got way more swag than Gundogan and is more intelligent than Song. Sell Song to buy Pogba and we are $$.

Him and Cesc would be a good combo in midfield with either Busi or Iniesta/Xavi supporting them in MF.

Lol you'd seriously consider putting Busi or Iniesta on the bench?

Zincubus

Banned

Busqs is our MAIN player . He plays , we play . End of.

L

linetty

Barcelona plan to sign goalkeeper (Ter Stegen), centre back (Luiz, Inigo, Laporte) and midfielder (Gundogan, Rakitic) next summer. [sport]

F

Flavia

Barcelona plan to sign goalkeeper (Ter Stegen), centre back (Luiz, Inigo, Laporte) and midfielder (Gundogan, Rakitic) next summer. [sport]

Just like last season, where 2 midfielders, 2 cbs and another forward would come, besides Neymar :VdB:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

They probably meant we're going to sign one of Ter Stegen, Luiz, Laporte, Inigo, Gundogan, or Rakitic. :zubi:

Barcilliant

A joke. If we had signed half the players Sport had linked us with we could send a second competitive team into the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans