Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Gundogan would be great. I dont think Cesc can play the Xavi role and Samper needs time.

I think he can, he just needs to be played there consistently. Hell, since he came at Barca he played more often as false 9 or even as a left winger than as a midfielder. IMO, Cesc can be our deep lying playmaker in the future. Busi - Cesc - Iniesta could work very well I think.

L

linetty

Barcelona are among the European top clubs that are keeping an eye on Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho (21). [sky via fichajes]

Barcelona have made Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic (23) an offer that is higher than Roma's renewal offer. He'd cost more than 25M. [cm]

Barcilliant

Barcelona are among the European top clubs that are keeping an eye on Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho (21). [sky via fichajes]

Barcelona have made Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic (23) an offer that is higher than Roma's renewal offer. He'd cost more than 25M. [cm]

No to both. I would like to see Vidal or Pogba at Barca. We have plenty of small, skilful players. We need a big guy with some skill and power.

H

Haruko The Goon

he was the most sort after player in the world. real madrid offered santos 100million.
he is the most marketable player in the world. 57 is nothing for a player who is someday gonna be best in the world hopefully.
bale went for 100 just shows how lucky we were.

it was defo a cut-price.

57m is a lot, but if you look at it like this;
He's young
His name will attract pretty much every young Brazilian going
He improves the squad
He makes you less reliant on Messi
He's got huge potential on top of his already great talent
He'll be with you for a long time

It's an investment like any other walk of life. Rio Ferdinand was bought by United for 28m. I laughed my head off that they would spend that much on a defender. But he was sooo good, and a rock at the back, and won every cup going.

£28m now looks cheap in hindsight.

kozza

I would wait another season for Gundogan to see if he fully recovers from his serious injury and if he finds his best football level again.

L

linetty

According to sport.es, Rosell wants Athletic's centre-back Aymeric Laporte (he is 19 and 1.89m). His buyout clause is 36m, though.

He also got a place in the best XI of the first round of La Liga.

Last edited:

Howes

According to sport.es, Rosell wants Athletic's centre-back Aymeric Laporte (he is 19 and 1.89m). His buyout clause is 36m, though.

He also got a place in the best XI of the first round of La Liga.

Carnt believe this rumour at all, £40 mil + for a 19 year old defender :(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If Rosell has learned anything from the Silva saga it's knowing who you can negotiate with and deal down...Athletic are not a selling club and certainly not for cheap.

barca1899

Athletic defender Aymeric Laporte (19) is one of centre backs Barcelona have watched, but despite rumours, they don't plan to sign him. [md] :zubi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans