Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Of course we do, our whole playing style is based on it.

Once Pep fielded this team:

Valdés - Puyol, Chygrynskiy, Piqué, Abidal - Touré, Busquets, Keita - Pedro, Ibrahimovic, Henry

Barça with a tall team. It's good to have options.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I would wait another season for Gundogan to see if he fully recovers from his serious injury and if he finds his best football level again.

He either renews in the coming weeks or is sold next window. If we don't go for him then, Real will snatch him.

kozza

He either renews in the coming weeks or is sold next window. If we don't go for him then, Real will snatch him.

I prefer to see him in Real Madrid at their own risk than to have an injury prone or average Gundogan, if he goes there we can recruit another talent that is less risky.

Egert

Estonian Culé
A report from Bild suggest that the representatives of Ilkay Gundogan have already spoke to Barcelona over a summer transfer.

If Xavi decides to leave, he will be a good replacement for sure.

khaled_a_d

With tax it will cost 45m. You can get Doria+balanta for that money

Teams don't get money from taxes ,so usually we will have to offer them the buyout clause as a negotiable deal rather than activating the buyout
Also we need to get over the whole Balanta sh*t ,he isn't Barca material or quality and he will be Henrique all over again ,don't get the obsession with him

Cule4life

The Culest
Teams don't get money from taxes ,so usually we will have to offer them the buyout clause as a negotiable deal rather than activating the buyout
Also we need to get over the whole Balanta sh*t ,he isn't Barca material or quality and he will be Henrique all over again ,don't get the obsession with him

Yeah Bilbao are always ready to negotiate so clubs dont have to pay taxes just like they did with Javi Martinez with us. Oh wait.....
Not every new potential South American is Henrique. We might as well stop transfers if we are so scared.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Bilbao don't need the money. So you better believe that they would make you activate the buyout clause to get him.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Nor do i get the obsession with Gundogan.

Like he's a good player but I think that over time, Sergi would grow to be a better fit than Gundogan.

Perhaps he is Song's replacement?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A report from Bild suggest that the representatives of Ilkay Gundogan have already spoke to Barcelona over a summer transfer.

If Xavi decides to leave, he will be a good replacement for sure.

Only question for me would be whether he's able to recover from his injury, obviously...Otherwise, he's an excellent option for Barcelona

Barcilliant

Have you seen Gundogan play?

Gundogan is a more direct type of player compared to Xavi-that's Dortmund's style. They press high like Barca but their play is less elaborate. Xavi is less manic and more composed than Gundogan but Gundogan is more direct and less concerned with 'ball circulation'. If we're going to get a midfielder get Vidal.

S7_MUFC

He is a great talent but I would rather spend big on Pogba ot Vidal
50 million would seal it for Vidal, 40 for Pogba.
Who would pogba replace in the barca team? He's a defensive midfielder and you've already got one of the best defensive midfielder in the world who's in his prime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans