Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Barcelona already talked several times with Fenerbahce forward Robin van Persie (32). A transfer would depend on the Turkish club. [ad]

xXKonan

Luis Enrique and director Robert will in November meet to decide on January transfers. Coach wants Nolito, club want older forward. [sport]

This could get ugly if we get someone that Lucho doesn't want.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wouldn't mind RVP if we can get him for basically nothing and he takes a massive pay-cut and his role is to sit on the bench. Although we might as well just sign Nolito if Lucho want him so much. He's a good player and certainly won't fail here, although the problem is ofc that we'll have to replace him early and it doesn't exactly help an already ageing squad that need some young blood.

Last edited:

xXKonan

18 Million could get us Nolito.

No idea about RVP he has already fallen out of Favor with Vítor Pereira the manager for Fenerbahçe. My main issue with RVP joining is his Wages and his attitude, is he willing to take a Bench role and take a pay cut? RVP talked about once Barca being a dream move for him, but with his age he will have to be a Bench player.

If we do go for him this could be his last shot at getting more silverware if he's willing to lower his wages and accept being a bench player.

xXKonan

RVP has had one of the fastest declines I've seen since his first season at United. He'd just eat wages here.
Theirs a theory he only came to United to play for Ferguson, and after Ferguson retired he pretty much stopped Caring (Or that's what I've read from United fans).

It's a shame really he was a fantastic striker during his prime.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Give Lucho Nolito. It's simple, really and we desperately need a player with his vision. All three of the trident would benefit from his service.

Ecstatic if we really signed Laporte. That's why I came here bc I have been seeing this all over the web, he could develop in the best CB in the world here.

RVP simply shouldn't not come here, end of story. We are old enough, thank you very much. Not sure what the board is thinking with wanting a older striker just to save some cash. Nonsense.

xXKonan

Their's so many outlets reporting the RVP rumor I'm starting to believe theirs some truth to it.

Cat radio reported yesterday that the Coaching staff wants a Forward and a Midfielder in January and they're reliable for the most part. Do they want to cheap out on a forward and blow the rest of the budget on a Midfielder? kinda sounds like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans