Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Yarmolenko has signed a new 5 year contract with Dynamo Kiev. Looks like we'll have to cross him off the list then.

raskolnikov

I think van Persie would be a smart choice. Sure ge declined a lot but it technically gifted enough to play for barca and a quality finisher. Fener coach is an idiot, if we get him for 5 mil in a larsson role, then why not?
I also want Nolito though, lers get both of them and rent out munir or sandro. Worst case scenario he bombs and we get rud of him next summer. Its worth the risk given his value at the moment.

Galning

Yarmolenko has signed a new 5 year contract with Dynamo Kiev. Looks like we'll have to cross him off the list then.

Praise the Lord! Should a player of his calibre using Barça in his contract negotiations tell us something about our transfer targets? :lol:

I think van Persie would be a smart choice. Sure ge declined a lot but it technically gifted enough to play for barca and a quality finisher. Fener coach is an idiot, if we get him for 5 mil in a larsson role, then why not?
I also want Nolito though, lers get both of them and rent out munir or sandro. Worst case scenario he bombs and we get rud of him next summer. Its worth the risk given his value at the moment.

Then why not pull a reverse Barça and just loan him let Fener pay most of his wages? I don't see the point in buying him to be honest, if he flops we're stuck with a greying Van Persie.

F

Flavia

I really hope this interest in Van Persie is a press joke. Nolito is currently better and has lower wages than him.

xXKonan

I really hope this interest in Van Persie is a press joke. Nolito is currently better and has lower wages than him.
Lucho thinks the same but the Board on the other hand.... they want someone even older and cheaper! (assuming the rumors are true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans