Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavinho

Instead of Nolito, we should move for that guy who did so well for Sevilla in a wide forward role last season. I know he's gone off the radar a bit this season, but I'm sure he can get back into form quick enough.

[youtube]RuEJA7i42PA[/youtube]

xXKonan

Fenerbahce forward Robin van Persie (32), linked with January move to Barcelona in past days, would be available for around 3M. [daily mail]

Daily mail I know but 3 million :zubi:

serghei

I'd take Van Persie. To have an option like him on the bench is great. As long as his wage is not too big and he knows he's not gonna be a starter or anything, I have nothing against this deal. Thing is, if Suarez gets injured/suspended, we don't have a 100% proven CF in the squad. And don't tell me Messi is a CF because he isn't.

I'm pretty sure that when Larsson was bought, few thought it could work out. Van Persie could work in the same way Larsson did. I welcome any player that can help us. And Van Persie can help in some situations.

And for 3m? :lol: That would be a good transfer if we can sort out a deal with Van Persie about his wage demands. We payed more for Douglas FFS.

I'm perfectly fine with Neymar/Arda, Suarez/Van Persie, Messi/Vidal/Suarez.

Last edited:

xXKonan

http://nos.nl/artikel/2063369-barcelona-in-gesprek-met-van-persie.html

Another Report on RVP and Barcelona links (In Dutch)

Used a translator for this one.

Barcelona presents serious efforts to loosen Robin van Persie with his Turkish club Fenerbahçe. The Catalans want to take over the Dutchman in the winter.

Van Persie (32) swapped Manchester United last summer for Fenerbahçe. The top scorer of Orange signed a three-year contract with the Turkish club. However, he has not found his niche with his new employer. Especially by enforcing a bad relationship with coach Vitor Pereira Van Persie may still not lead to Fenerbahce.

Last Tuesday was Robert Fernández, technical director of FC Barcelona, ​​in the Amsterdam Arena on the stand at the match Netherlands-Czech Republic. Afterwards he spoke with agents of the attacker to gauge whether there is in his interest to move to the Spanish champions. The top scorer of Orange should serve as a stand-in for the world star Messi-Neymar-Suarez. Barcelona notices that there is a need for such a player now Lionel Messi extended period of time on the injured side seat.

It is not the first time that the club opted for a similar solution. In 2004, thirty-something Henrik Larsson was acquired from Celtic. He made several important goals in two seasons. The French striker Thierry Henry relocated in later life to the Catalan capital.

Guillem Balague on the other hand said Barcelona are not interested in Robin van Persie.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...sted-in-robin-van-persie-says-guillem-balague

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I guess the board doesn't want to spend 18M on bench warmer because they are saving for big purchases in summer. Tbh Nolito is too good to sit on the bench and this "Larsson type" of player might be a good idea.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Contrary to several reports in past days, Barcelona are not interested in Fenerbahce forward Robin van Persie (32). [sky]

:rockon:

xXKonan

Contrary to several reports in past days, Barcelona are not interested in Fenerbahce forward Robin van Persie (32). [sky]

:rockon:
Watch it in the end be true though, this seems like something our board would do if we want to get a Cheap and older striker. :lol:

anguy

Instead of Nolito, we should move for that guy who did so well for Sevilla in a wide forward role last season. I know he's gone off the radar a bit this season, but I'm sure he can get back into form quick enough.

LOL, when are you people going to realize, that Vidal won't play winger for us? We don't use wingers and his best position is RW anyway. Do you really think he'll get significant minutes with Messi healthy after winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans