Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

While Mascherano has been decent as CB, he still lacks awareness whats going on behind him thats crucial as a CB, which has cost us alot many times.
Hes looking at the ball to much.
I wouldnt mind another CB, but then it would have to be a world class one like Laporte or Hummels etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQoPXBRjho Quick an technical. Was impressed by him aswell yesterday.

I dont agree with that.

Masch role is to step out and win the ball early in midfield when he is the spare man at the back. It is the opposite of the way it used to be and spare man dropping deep to sweep.

I would doubt there is CB in the world that can do that better or be as comfortable on the ball from back when win it.

It is a risky way to play as when Masch doesnt win it the defence can be left exposed but it is a numbers game and the amount of times he wins the ball out weighs the amount of times he doesnt.

Bring up names like Laporte means littel...he made far more basic errors than Masch last season although could go on to be a great player.

Barcafan 2304

Based on just a few matches this season? In which the majority of the team is playing poorly?

Nah, it too early to conclude that Masche is declining. It could be true, and I agree we'll need to find another world-class CB at the end of the season.

I take your point but still, a long term solution and a world class CB is essential for our future

PhilS

Need an upgrade at alternate forward to win titles this year. Neither Sandro nor Munir are going to cut it, maybe Turan can fill this role the second half. Barca can pick up someone in Jan who will be an upgrade over the current alternatives. And a left fullback backup.

I count 5 current first team players who could be sold to raise funds, start with Sandro and Douglas.

xXKonan

Adviser Braida attended Sassuolo-Lazio today, possibly to watch Sassuolo players Berardi and Vrsaljko and Lazio player Felipe Anderson [gdm]

Watching the game against Rayo last night I must say LASS BANGOURA really impressed me.
I checked and he is only 23 years old. I think he would be a nice sub for us. He is quick and can go past any defender. Plus his transfermakret value is just 2M.. I think thats a bargain!!

But I havent seen many games of him? Does anyone know more about him and if he is constantly that good, or did he just had a good night?

Me, too, mate! He did what he wanted on that right side - even when doubleguarded! He made Alba look like an absolute begginer... It was humiliation... if that was his usual performance: let's buy him right this moment!

IMO, this winter and next summer we need to get:
1. (at least) 1 world class CB
2. 1 world class OM (creative, imaginative player to be mastermind of our game with Messi... in golden era we had Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets middle that, with Messi as an extension, ruled the pitch... controll was absolute, counteratacks lethal, imaginative passess brilliant)
3. 1 pretty good DM
4. 1 great CF
5. 1 great LB

BBZ8800

Adviser Braida attended Sassuolo-Lazio today, possibly to watch Sassuolo players Berardi and Vrsaljko and Lazio player Felipe Anderson [gdm]

Braida is scouting 200 players from the Italian league, while in the end we will buy Pogba or Gundogan, Nolito or VPersie and a random LB from Levante or Brasilian league.

I don't take seriously news regarding Braida.
His only job was to sign Pogba.

khaled_a_d

Braida is scouting 200 players from the Italian league, while in the end we will buy Pogba or Gundogan, Nolito or VPersie and a random LB from Levante or Brasilian league.

I don't take seriously news regarding Braida.
His only job was to sign Pogba.

I won't take Braida seriously because since he arrived he seemed to be just a super famous scout .
But I win't say we won't buy anyone from Italian league ,since Zubi left things wasn't clear about the decision maker in transfers .only "get Lucho what he wants,there is elections and we need his renewal" approach .
We have a new sporting director now ,and from some of the rumors it seems there is a clear change in approach .more cheaper names seriously in the scene and scouted heavily .whether the younger ones(Bazoer/Tielemans/Neves or the older players like RVP/ Kuyt/Villa
I am actually interested to see how this guy is gonna work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans