Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

The last thing Barca needs are odious, selfish personalities like Tevez.

He and Messi have never really played well together as Tevez is dumb as fuck and wants to be the main man. He wont play for Messi.

Nevermind the guy left a perfect situation in Juve to go back to Argentina .he is done in Europe and it is his decision

Trickykid

Nevermind the guy left a perfect situation in Juve to go back to Argentina .he is done in Europe and it is his decision

I was thinking the same thing. However, who knows what'll happen if Barça come knocking? He needs to be seriously hellbent on not going back to Europe in order to refuse a couple of seasons in Catalunya.

khaled_a_d

I was thinking the same thing. However, who knows what'll happen if Barça come knocking? He needs to be seriously hellbent on not going back to Europe in order to refuse a couple of seasons in Catalunya.

He is ,always been strange character since he was young btw .the normal logic doesn't apply for him

StarLord

says more about their league i guess

Italian teams have improved somewhat from their lows of 3-4 years ago, but yes, theirs is probably the weakest of the traditionally major leagues (Spain, Italy, England and Germany)

But, at least the competition looks interesting this year. Having said that, I would gladly bet on Juventus retaining their title. Good odds as well.

Zincubus

Banned
Code:
More worrying is we're "supposedly" looking at bringing in Walcott in January .... could they be considering a loan/ swap deal for Samper ??

On a better note guys ... *Check out the latest compilation bud of Halilovic's *game at the weekend .... *is like watching Messi !!!

I'd bring him back ASAP given his improved form

Zincubus

Banned
I'll say it again Juve were stupid not to sell Pogba in the summer.

He's a terrific player but he can't carry the midfield at this age. He's still developing.

Also do we need another midfielder? Turan is yet to come.Rakitic has a much better work ethic then Pogba. Roberto is coming of age and we have guys like Kaptoum and Halilovic in the wings.

We've also got Samper !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans