Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeraj

Walcott? LOL. You guys......:lol:

Arsenal consider him GOAT. Being a club that seems to value pace over anything and everything (why else would he even be a starter at Arsenal?) and the fact that he is consistently hailed as England's big hope, the future, etc. there is NO way they are letting him go. Absolutely NO way. I bet Arsenal fans are reading this and reacting the same way as we did when we read Messi to EPL rumors...Except that he is a really really really crap player.

Wow...Walcott...lol...He sucks in the EPL with all that space to run, just imagine, hypothetically, if he plays for us, what monstrous new scale we'd have to invent to even measure how much he'd suck..Jeez, it gives me shudders just thinking about this.

Galning

well that can be a good thing, as we are probably looking for a sub player as well, as no striker in the world would break MSN at the moment anyways.

Being a sub at Arsenal is not the same thing as at Barça. Who are his rivals? Giroud? Campbell? Oxlade-Chamberlain?

LeeRomeno

Being a sub at Arsenal is not the same thing as at Barça. Who are his rivals? Giroud? Campbell? Oxlade-Chamberlain?

One may argue, that your list is not really weaker vs Sandro/Munir and perhaps Rafinha when he is back. And being a sub in any team is different from Barca i am sure.

Galning

One may argue, that your list is not really weaker vs Sandro/Munir and perhaps Rafinha when he is back. And being a sub in any team is different from Barca i am sure.

Yeah, but my list are players who he's fighting with for a starting spot. At Barça he'd fight with Messi, Suarez and Neymar, as you said. Walcott is just an overrated pace abuser. Very average football player. Arsenal is a good club for him, Barça is above his level.

xXKonan

CS19YKlXIAE3Ovz.jpg

Sport Front Cover.

Sounds like the Pogba deal is too Astronomical and Difficult? I guess this means we are going after Cheaper alternatives.

F

Flavia

12096375_10153724110595763_6742872171555678389_n.jpg

Md's cover is much better.

150 just to Pogba. 100 to juve, 10 to raiola... signing him would be a big joke.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
30M a year for his wages? WTF!?

As far as the other options:

Verratti: PSG, please no.
Koke: 60M+ release clause, and he's already turned us down once.
Gundogan: Most realistic option of the three.

As far as the younger players go, I only know Klaassen and Tielemans. How are Wiegl (thought he was a dm) and Bazoer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans