Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Verratti: PSG, please no.
Koke: 60M+ release clause, and he's already turned us down once.
Gundogan: Most realistic option of the three.

Verratti please yes but it's highly improbable he'll want to leave PSG.
Gundogan, yes, most realistic option.
Koke, please no. Not the best option nor the cheapest. Personally don't want him here in such conditions. And yeap, he already refused Barca. So a definite no for me.

xXKonan

Pogba is no longer midfield priority. Alternative options: Verratti, Gundogan, Koke. Monitoring: Wiegl, Bazoer, Klaassen, Tielemans. [md]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Inb4 we sign Klaassen :lol:

Still hoping for Gündogan, Koke would be my 2nd option since I'm even not considering buying players from PSG...

LeeRomeno

Yeah, but my list are players who he's fighting with for a starting spot. At Barça he'd fight with Messi, Suarez and Neymar, as you said. Walcott is just an overrated pace abuser. Very average football player. Arsenal is a good club for him, Barça is above his level.

Like i said, i dont think any striker in the world would replace 1 of our front trio, so "fighting for a starting spot" is not really an argument for me.
It is totally another topic if he is good enough, which i am also not sure, then again neither are Munir or Sandro, but at least they are not on high wages and due to young age can still develop, which i dont think will happen to Walcott. Not to mention majority of our Arsenal purchases have flopped.
Btw don't shoot the messenger, i just posted a rumor, i didnt say desperately want him lol.

Egert

Estonian Culé
With a transfer of Pogba costing 260M (100M Juventus, 10M agent, 6 x 25M player), Barcelona are now focusing at other issues. [sport]

Best news of the last 5-6 months.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It's seems that Raiola confirms those news:

"Barcelona? If I'm honest no because we'd already spoken with them and there was no chance of them buying him"

Trickykid

Not bad if true.

To be perfectly frank, I'd love to see Pogba in blaugrana, but not for anywhere near the rumored fees. Hopefully we'll forget all about him for the time being and focus on a more sensible target.

DrPepper

It's seems that Raiola confirms those news:

"Barcelona? If I'm honest no because we'd already spoken with them and there was no chance of them buying him"

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans