Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

Do you guys think we'll get Nolito in January? I pray we do, and he's clearly itching for us. 18 million is a steal for a guy I would argue should be starting out left for Spain.

But how da fuq do we raise to comply with FFP? Surely selling Adriano + Douglas won't be enough?

khaled_a_d

Do you guys think we'll get Nolito in January? I pray we do, and he's clearly itching for us. 18 million is a steal for a guy I would argue should be starting out left for Spain.

But how da fuq do we raise to comply with FFP? Surely selling Adriano + Douglas won't be enough?

Loan with obligatory buy option will do it
That said ,I am not sure how much he is itching for us ,he already said he won't leave in January and with Celta competing for CL spot he might be willing to complete the season with them

malvolio

gaya, laporte, a young attacker or maybe an experienced one, maybe a midfielder. and that's the transfer business done for next summer. :lucho:

J

Jamie Cal

he'd get no game time. he's gonna be a starter for any club. plus he just signed a 5 year deal.

with that said, our long term plan for a left-back is something to keep an eye on.

anguy

Who's a better and more reasonable option?

The players we already have. We can manage for another year with Masch, Mathieu, Vermaelen. We should not give 50mil+ for some defender who might still turn out to be flop.
Our priorities right now are backup forward, backup LB and Gundogan/Verratti (I had CM first, but our midfield seems to play better now).

Co0ter

When you really look at midfield there isn't much of a need either. The only way we can bring in a midfielder, especially a high profile one, will be if someone leaves. Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Arda and even Roberto has proven he can play CM. Even if we don't include Roberto- who is going to start or be happy on the bench if you add Gundogan to the Rakitic, Arda and Iniesta mix...not including Rafinha either. It's tough.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
When you really look at midfield there isn't much of a need either. The only way we can bring in a midfielder, especially a high profile one, will be if someone leaves. Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Arda and even Roberto has proven he can play CM. Even if we don't include Roberto- who is going to start or be happy on the bench if you add Gundogan to the Rakitic, Arda and Iniesta mix...not including Rafinha either. It's tough.

Many would agree with you, and so do I. We're already doing very good, and Arda hasn't played a game yet. We need LB cover and an experienced forward, tbh we don't even have to add the forward this winter since our players are so versatile - Sergi can play RW, Arda will play LW if needed and Rafinha can play RW/central. As long as 2 of MSN is fit, no problem.

malvolio

anybody think we still get Pogba in the summer? honestly I don't think we will.

problem is that barca is coming out of a transfer drought. and a club like barca usually makes a marquee signing in the summer transfer window. so what megastar we should transfer? defender, midfielder or forward? what are the players available that could improve our team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans