Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

anybody think we still get Pogba in the summer? honestly I don't think we will.

There's no need for him, right now. Roberto stepped up, Arda is coming, there's also Rafinha. A good LB to be Alba's sub, and another CB should be priorities.
Neymar and Messi renewing will also take a huge chomp of the budget, there's no need for another big name.

J

Jamie Cal

As good in theory as he could be for us, I'm not entirely convinced by Pogba, though maybe I don't see him enough.

But I agree -- midfield mightn't need to be addressed in the Summer with a mega star, provided Iniesta keeps up his form and is looked after to maintain himself.

A center back and Nolito pls n tnx.

gasgas

we dont need pogba
for CM we will have rakitic iniesta sergi rafinha arda roberto
these should be enough

we dont need a forward either, arda, vidal and rafinha can play there

we'd need a CB and a good LB.
A CB for the present and future e.g Laporte, marquinhos :lol:
and a LB to deputiz for alba

F

Flavia

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION], please don't triple post. Edit your post if you remembered something else you had to say.

khaled_a_d

Raiola already said we have told him we have no interest in Poga anymore ,I think the Arda deal made that obvious too
I would have liked to see Pogba here if it was for relatively reasonable deal but signing Arda we had the midfield covered and Pogba price won't be realistic at all .
sometimes I wonder if they will be able to move him with that transfer/wage demands ,but this is non of our business

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
On paper we might have enough midfielders after the new year, but I am afraid none of them can play the Xavi-like CM role convincingly (Roberto is actually the closest one, I felt). We still need Gundogan, a true CM who is young.

khaled_a_d

Because I am still worried about our midfield being dominated. When Xavi was with us, even when he had a poor game attacking-wise, he was always able to stabilize it by adjusting the pace and everything.

Right now the midfield battle is decided by our DM ,Busquets not the CM anymore IMHO.
For me Busquets is for Lucho what Xavi was for Pep .just less exciting for casual fans
We won the treble with Xavi on the bench .only playing to rest Iniesta/Rakitic or to slow pace of the game when we are winning .we are very good this season too without him
I really don't think a Xavi-like midfielder would fit the team right now anymore . time has passed on that and there is a new game plan .we won't get anyone as good as Xavi either to warrant changing the gameplan for him
And definetly we aren't gonna sign a midfielder like Gundogan to play 14/15 Xavi role

Ritchie

problem is that barca is coming out of a transfer drought. and a club like barca usually makes a marquee signing in the summer transfer window. so what megastar we should transfer? defender, midfielder or forward? what are the players available that could improve our team?

Hopefully the marquee signing is Neymar and Messi renewing. That's the key next year.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
we dont need a forward either, arda, vidal and rafinha can play there

Lucho recently said that despite the fact that we have players who can cover for forward position, it doesn't mean that we don't need a real forward. I think he still pushing the board to sign Nolito.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Arda does well, then we can wait a bit regarding potential midfield signings.

LB and CB priorities IMO.

xXKonan

Read a couple of Reports that Lucho is interested in Miralem Pjanić.

he would cost a lot of money though 50 million euros? or so I've read. Could be just a rehash of old rumors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans