Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Apart from three players already signed, Barcelona B want to add another three players in January: centre forward, pivot, left back. [sport]

PhilS

Yarmolenko or Dybala, Jan 4. This is the only move necessary to have enough depth to put in a good run for all three titles this spring.

So, they cost over budget. Sell some excess inventory right now: pick a few from Bartra, Munir, Sandro, anyone from Barca B except Gumb--.

Trickykid

Yarmolenko or Dybala, Jan 4. This is the only move necessary to have enough depth to put in a good run for all three titles this spring.

So, they cost over budget. Sell some excess inventory right now: pick a few from Bartra, Munir, Sandro, anyone from Barca B except Gumb--.

There's not a chance in hell that we'll be able to persuade Juve to sell, let alone afford Dybala this winter. He's easily a 50M+ player now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dybala won't happen for another couple of years. And certainly not during a winter transfer window.

I guess we will go for Nolito on a loan with obligatory buy clause for the summer, and Bartra will go on loan to Celta for the remainder of the season.

Nucky

Doubt Dybala will happen anytime soon. He was just bough 6 months ago by Juve.. Yarmolenko is possible but won't come cheap or for normal price..

Barcilliant

Yarmolenko is not good enough for the Barca bench.
It's almost January and there are no solid links with any player.

I am sure Barto won't sign anyone or maybe he'll sign some crap players and Lucho will be pissed.

Co0ter

Don't think we really need anyone with Arda and Vidal; we need to take out the trash in the summer and sign a few quality squad players and a younger CB. Arda was our CM signing, whether we like it or not...and I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans