Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

No thanx. He can stay as far as he can after being an asshole in his first game against Barca.

Uhhh... What?

David Villa has absolutely no emotional connection with Barcelona. He's not from Catalunya, He isn't a Canterano, the prime of his career was arguably in Valencia, what exact reason did he have to not celebrate against Barca? He only played for us for 3 seasons. He did his duty and left (some can even argue that he was absolutely left in the dust by Tito).

I don't have a problem at all with him celebrating against us.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona have sounded out Lazio on midfielder Antonio Candreva (28). The Italian club ask 35M for the player. [cittaceleste]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a problem at all with him celebrating against us.

Uhhh? what? Maybe you. Barca fans thought otherwise when he returned to Nou Camp.

Btw. Barca did him a favor and let him go for peanuts to the club he picked. First opportunity, he celebrates like a mad man against Barca.

Thanx for the few nice seasons but that's it.
He can feck off to oblivion.

Alarcón

Uhhh? what? Maybe you. Barca fans thought otherwise when he returned to Nou Camp.

Btw. Barca did him a favor and let him go for peanuts to the club he picked. First opportunity, he celebrates like a mad man against Barca.

Thanx for the few nice seasons but that's it.
He can feck off to oblivion.

Not to mention he left Atlético 1 year after he begged us to let him switch to a Spanish club and we had to give up millions of euros for that.

xXKonan

Not good enough and LOL at that fee. Won't have any resale value either.
I remember seeing some rumors not to long ago Braida was the one that Wants/Recommended Candreva to Barcelona. Doesn't seem like a player Lucho even Remotely would consider.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I remember seeing some rumors not to long ago Braida was the one that Wants/Recommended Candreva to Barcelona. Doesn't seem like a player Lucho even Remotely would consider.

Braida has been useless so far. If all the scouting he does leads to him recommending average players then get him off the payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans