Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Good to see the board take a tough stand.

They probably should have done their homework properly.

That fucking rat had the nerve to join us?

serghei

Good news about Douglas and Sandro. It's about time we shape up our squad. The transfer ban is over. Our bench players should be better than they are.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I suppose they realised they won't probably finish top 4 and like money. They can cash in more like that than directly selling I think. And Nolito probably wants to move. Besides, noone is going to pay much for Nolito in the summer - he's good, but he's old.

anguy

Buying Nolito would be stupid. Just another short term solution good for 2 years at most. We should being back Deulofeu during summer tranfer window instead. He's cheaper and younger. Generally speaking our squad right now seems to be in good shape. I thought we need RB and CM badly but Alves resurgence and Roberto improvement took care of that.

Next summer our squad would could look like this :

--------------------------------------Bravo/MAtS---------------------------------

Alves/Vidal/Roberto----Pique/Bartra/Masch--------Masch/Verm/Mathieu------Alba/???

-------------------------------Busq/Roberto/Samper------------------------------

------------Rakitic/Roberto--------------------------Iniesta/Turan/D.Suarez-------

--Messi/Rafinha/Halilovic?-------------------------------------- Neymar/Deulofeu--

-----------------------------------Suarez/???-----------------------------------

I expect Adriano, Douglas, Munir will leave. So our immediate needs would be just backups for Alba and Suarez. Offensive LB is absolutely critical, because when Alba is out our game suffers greatly. Our attack seems to be set - Deulofeu can play on both wings but primarily on the left, Rafinha and Halilovic will fight for the backup RW spot. Turan or D.Suarez can provide depth for LW too. I'm not sure who could be backup for Suarez though, probably just some young, not well known talent, not expensive established player.

We will likely have 60 mil. transfer budget + maybe 15 mil for Adriano, Douglas and Munir combined.

With Guardiola out of Bayern we can perhaps get Bernat from them. His value is 20 mil. on transfermarkt. Deuleofeu would cost 9 mil., D. Suarez 3 (? I'm not sure about this it seems to be too low), Halilovic will return from loan for free. Backup no 9 could cost 10-15 mil. That still leaves us with 30 mil. We can earn more by selling Bartra/Masch and for the money buy world class young CB. Or we can sell Rakitic and buy Gundogan. Or the board will simply use the money to lower debt.

What do you think?

Jombi

Marcos Alonso from Fiorentina is free in the summer and a good backup LB, while Sidnei from Depor/Benfica is also free in the summer. Two great squad options for us IMO. Both have been playing really well in the last couple of seasons.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Athletic defender Aymeric Laporte (21) is among Barcelona's main transfer targets for next summer. Player wants to join. 50M buyout fee [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans