Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Braida has been useless so far. If all the scouting he does leads to him recommending average players then get him off the payroll.
I remember a Rumor by Sport? I think Braida wanted Cedric Soares as a replacement for Dani Alves, But Lucho didn't buy into it so we got Vidal Instead.

Which was a good thing because Soares really isn't remotely close to be Barca Quality, He joined Southampton and even there he's struggling :lol:. I think Braida is a nice guy but some of his (Rumored) targets he has been following are just aren't good enough,

Overall it seems like Lucho is content on what we have for Midfield options for now, and with Players like Suarez,Halilovic,Samper coming through he would like to keep it that way. I think Lucho wants the club to go for a Young good Potential WC CB Like Laporte,Stones and another Forward than a Midfielder next summer.

anguy

Not to mention he left Atlético 1 year after he begged us to let him switch to a Spanish club and we had to give up millions of euros for that.

I don't think he was worth that much. He was almost completely burned out when he left and had quite high salary.

raskolnikov

Uhhh? what? Maybe you. Barca fans thought otherwise when he returned to Nou Camp.

Btw. Barca did him a favor and let him go for peanuts to the club he picked. First opportunity, he celebrates like a mad man against Barca.

Thanx for the few nice seasons but that's it.
He can feck off to oblivion.
Some players are just mercenaries. Some just have more respect than others.
I will always be happy with Villa's contribution to 10/11 and it did suck to see him celebrate like that, but its just football.
Players like Suarez,Neymar,mascherano, mats or Rakitic are also mercenaries. We will see how they end up in the end but their contribution is worth respect imo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
According to Radio Catalunya, FC Barcelona have made a 90mil. euro bid + Sandro Ramirez for Wayne Rooney. #fcblive

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Official: Sevilla B left back Moi (21), Cornella midfielder Xemi (20) and ex-Alcorcon forward Sergi Guardiola (24) join Barcelona B #fcblive

We signed three players for Barca B today. One of them, Sergi Guardiola, is a Madridista who has been shit-talking Catalonia, Messi and our club on Twitter in the past. He has made his Twitter account private now, of course.

We'll probably terminate his contract pretty soon, but still another embarrassing mistake from the club.

Edit; Yup, seems like it. What a mess, tho.

The contract of new Barcelona B player Sergi Guardiola (24), who signed this afternoon, will be cancelled after Twitter insults. [md]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans