Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

Can't see why we would sell rakitic

Gundogan would be ideal

He has excellent workrate, but his passing and creativity have been lacking. Also his strong attributes (shot, FKs, goalscoring) are not used a lot in Barcelona system. And if someone like Gundogan comes there won't be place for him/that many midfielders anyway.

anguy

Athletic defender Aymeric Laporte (21) is among Barcelona's main transfer targets for next summer. Player wants to join. 50M buyout fee [md]

Please no. Too expensive and not good enough. If we must buy CB for that money it needs to be world class CB not just a prospect.

Marcos Alonso from Fiorentina is free in the summer and a good backup LB, while Sidnei from Depor/Benfica is also free in the summer. Two great squad options for us IMO. Both have been playing really well in the last couple of seasons.

I watched some Alonso highlights and while decent, he seems quite clumsy sometimes. Getting some strong Mathieu vibes from him. Someone like Bernat would be typologically a better backup for Alba.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Athletic defender Aymeric Laporte (21) is among Barcelona's main transfer targets for next summer. Player wants to join. 50M buyout fee [md]

If he wants to join when he shouldn't have signed the extension last summer. Look at Nolito, now that's the guy who wants to join Barca. Celta were asking to sign the extension, but he is stalling and taking pictures with MD cover saying that Lucho wants him at Barca.

Last edited:

Jombi

Nolito can only play LW. Just like Neymar. Its a silly luxury signing. Signing soon-to-be 30 year olds for plenty of cash to sit on the bench most of the time is not needed.

SeloBarca

Shoulda gotten Benatia when we could. 20M Benatia vs 50M Laporte.

I wouldnt mind getting Gündogan but it prob wont happen. If we would i would offer Rakitic.

Nolito can only play LW. We need someone that can play all front positions if needed. No Barca B player is good enough to take up and neither Delofeu, Dennis or Halilovich are good enough to take back.

Get rid of some of the benchplayers. Sandro, Munir, Mathieu, Vermaelen, Adriano.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benatia cost Bayern 30m and while I wanted him here.....a lot. He's been very injury prone at Bayern.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You do realize we not only won practically everything possible but also had the best defense in top 5 leagues last season?

How ever did we do it without signing Binatia.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bazoer (Ajax): "Barça? Not gonna hide it. My brother, who's my agent,was informed two months ago that they're following me. Ajax know." [vi]

Bazoer (Ajax): "Barça are watching my games. If I continue playing like in the past year, who knows something nice can happen." [vi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans