Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, I'd rather have us sign pure CF as noone can do what Suarez does.

Gotta agree ,I would love to pay Inaki Williams 20M buyout b4 they renew him ,would be perfect but can't see it happening
I think that Messi/Neymar would always be the ones to replace Suarez in a tough game and we will see Arda/Vidal or Nolito covering them in attack

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We already should have had a signing if club was serious about it.
January schedule is the busiest so we'd need that player now.

I'm guessing club is stalling and pretending they are after someone as they don't have money and don't want to upset Lucho.

Diogo28

Forget about Carrillo, not god enough for Barça and he probably already has some kind of agreement with Porto. And on top of that, Sporting did a stupid move by getting him of the team (was the best player at the moment) when he decide to leave free.

I can't believe we won't sign a WC CB to partner Piqué, a LB backup and a FW. Masch won't cut it anymore, Adriano is pure garbage and we can't rely on Munir or Sandro to sub MSN
out.

FFS, just get anyone at least decent, we need to improve our bench with better subs. Am I asking too much from the board? :angry:

Last edited:

aaron101

I can't believe we won't sign a WC CB to partner Piqué, a LB backup and a FW. Masch won't cut it anymore, Adriano is pure garbage and we can't rely on Munir or Sandro to sub MSN
out.

FFS, just get anyone at least decent, we need to improve our bench with better subs. Am I asking too much from the board? :angry:

We won't sign this January but we'll most likely sign one this summer if Bartra leaves.

barcafan161

out.

for january yes

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Every year Mascherano proves that he is quality and, in fact, exactly the type of player Barca defense needs.
And every year we have to read same comments how he isn't CB or how he makes mistakes.

I'd like to hear who are those defenders who don't make mistakes. Or better than Mascherano and attainable.

Jefecito is class and is here to stay for at least 2 more seasons.

Jombi

We shouldnt dismiss Vermaelen either. His passing/distribution and heading is excellent, sure he is injury prone and is susceptible to brain farts and poor marking and positioning now and then, but his strong points fit us really well. He most certainly does not look out of place when he plays.

Munir and Sandro will never play ahead of Arda, Roberto and Vidal as alternative to MSN is my prediction, so those two getting so many games is not really a major issue like it was in the first half of the season.

The only small issue is backup LB really and maybe a pure striker "plan B" type who will of course rarely play. We'll see what happens there. I dont think there is any urgency, as our squad looks pretty good and well balanced to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans