Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Beckenbauer said that Lewandowski will replace him as he fits Pep's system much better. Also there were rumours about Mandzukic getting dropped from the squad for showing a poor attitude in training. Arsenal should try to get him in summer.

DinhoR10

He was good for Bayern whenever I saw him , it's just that they think Lew will be EVEN better .... He is worth a punt !

If he actually wants playing time then he won't come here, the problem we have is that messi is the best cf in the world but he isnt a tall head in crosses cf so we lose a dynamic with him there but we also have excellent wingers and the best set of attacking midfielders of any one team(Iniesta, cesc and in the future suarez and rafinha) so any switch in position for messi will be a temporary one until xavi retires and iniesta takes his position and even then we'll have to offload cesc.

So the only options are to get a B-level striker or a young striker like munir or sanabria(gone now) that would take lack of play. Or get a muller type, a tall fast player that can play both the wing and cf or a villa type that can play a wide cf sort of role along with his main position being a regular cf. And in that case Alexis will probably have to be offloaded.

Imo muller would be perfect for our team but that'll never happen.

L

linetty

Barcelona monitor the situation of Bayern forward Mario Mandzukic (27), who could leave this summer. They follow him since Euro 2012 [sport]

Howes

Mario Mandzukic ? That seems 100% legit :) Just spent €85mil on Neymar a winger/striker, let's sign another one for giggles

Paganinisrvnge

I don't see why not. We could probably get a good deal on Mandzukic and he's a pretty good player who would work as an awesome true 9 sub if he was willing to do it. It's just that Lewandowski is better than him so Bayern are trying to become untouchable.

Djab

He's an awesome player, but on the other hand a bit expensive.
And he won't accept the sub role here I think.

Alarcón

He wouldn't suit our style of play and would look completely out of sync, apart from the fact that he wouldn't accept to be a substitute anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans