Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasgas

He's far more proven than Lemos, having performed well in both the CL, EL and for the Netherlands. Against both us and against England he performed very well. In which games do you think he was so average? The fact that he can play two positions is really useful and he should be available, unlike the bonehead ideas of Marquinhos, Silva or whatever people come up with.

they are both average and not even close to barca standards

Jombi

they are both average and not even close to barca standards

You sound like one of the many people who just dismisses everyone without knowing who they are except your favorite unavailable superstar (Thiago Silva? someone else really expensive??)

gasgas

[MENTION=19656]LordLichtenstein[/MENTION]
I agree with you

I also get very happy when I see Pogba as a target.
tells me that people understand the need to upgrade our midfield for greater success

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Clubs rarely buy players out immediatley. Atleast expensive ones. If we were to sign Pogba for a 100 millions, I'd expect we'd pay 25 millions for 4 years or 33 millions for 3 years. Even Real doesn't buy like that.

+ mandatory 10 mills every year to Barto for picking up a fucking pen and 5 millions a month to Neymars father, just because he's cute.

Last edited:

Jombi

No one really buy players without making payments in installments. Its a mute argument really, and it wont change anything. We are still paying for many of the players we have bought over the past couple of years.

gasgas

You sound like one of the many people who just dismisses everyone without knowing who they are except your favorite unavailable superstar (Thiago Silva? someone else really expensive??)

you sound like one of many people who will mention some random players because they had an above average season at their club despite the fact the are nowhere close to the quality of our current players or the barca level in general :D

Icarium

Lifestealer
suarez.jpg

I get what you are saying but still it is a lot of money. If we sell Arda then it would make sense that too for 2017/18 season. What would be the midfield trio if Pogba gets signed this window? Who will get benched Iniesta or Rakitic? I say better to spend that buck in Defense and keep Masch. If we have to sign Pogba board might sell Masch to clear up wage bill and sign average players in defense.

Spend as less as possible this window and good players, next window we can go for Pogba. We will surely have a new shirt sponsor deal by then too. Plus juve would be more willing to listen then,

Jombi

you sound like one of many people who will mention some random players because they had an above average season at their club despite the fact the are nowhere close to the quality of our current players or the barca level in general :D

They are random only to ignorant people, and you seem very ignorant and clueless and only interested in totally unrealistic and laughable pipe dreams that's never gonna happen.

gasgas

They are random only to ignorant people, and you seem very ignorant and clueless and only interested in totally unrealistic and laughable pipe dreams that's never gonna happen.

calling other people ignorant ro prove your point huh :lol:
OK I would like to watch you educate me......
let's see what you got

Jombi

calling other people ignorant ro prove your point huh :lol:
OK I would like to watch you educate me......
let's see what you got

We only have to look at the way you dismiss players as average who you are totally clueless about and who are not your favorite superstar (is it Thiago Silva? Is it Pogba?). Impossible to take you seriously. With your mentality, we'll end up chasing totally unrealistic targets all summer and end up with garbage leftovers from Arsenal at a premium price.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Pogba is just a fantasy and nothing wrong with wishing our club to sign him but realistically Pogba's transfer rumours died a while ago. We are not flirting with him like we did last year.

I really think he will be going to Madrid which isn't that bad as Madrid will compromise the current structure and balance to accommodate one player like they did with Ronaldo.

gasgas

We only have to look at the way you dismiss players as average who you are totally clueless about and who are not your favorite superstar (is it Thiago Silva? Is it Pogba?). Impossible to take you seriously. With your mentality, we'll end up chasing totally unrealistic targets all summer and end up with garbage leftovers from Arsenal at a premium price.

I don't watch all players but there are stats, there are analysts (both fans and sports analysts) and there are videos too
if all of these don't have a high opinion of a player, at does that say? does it say that such a player is good enough for Barca?

I don't know where you get Thiago Silva from? eh

anyways, you don't see me putting down mustafi, Bailly, umtiti, fabinho, etc
but you see me putting down: lemos, Vietnam and the likes, because the former have their perfrmances and talents high up there and there's enough stats, and subjective feedback to go with them

unrealistic or not, I want players who are good enough for Barca . My number one concern is quality
compare purchasing Suarez. his price tag was high, but we took the risk and now we have the rewards

then look at how we could have gotten your favourite thiago Silva for say 50 M from milan /psg, and how we were stingy and afraid of paying up, few years later we ended up buying Song, Mathieu and Vermaelen for a much higher total, while we could be had the best CB for all that time and right now we wouldn't be so panicked

cheap is expensive
quality over quantity

Jombi

I don't watch all players but there are stats, there are analysts (both fans and sports analysts) and there are videos too
if all of these don't have a high opinion of a player, at does that say? does it say that such a player is good enough for Barca?

I don't know where you get Thiago Silva from? eh

anyways, you don't see me putting down mustafi, Bailly, umtiti, fabinho, etc
but you see me putting down: lemos, Vietnam and the likes, because the former have their perfrmances and talents high up there and there's enough stats, and subjective feedback to go with them

unrealistic or not, I want players who are good enough for Barca . My number one concern is quality
compare purchasing Suarez. his price tag was high, but we took the risk and now we have the rewards

then look at how we could have gotten your favourite thiago Silva for say 50 M from milan /psg, and how we were stingy and afraid of paying up, few years later we ended up buying Song, Mathieu and Vermaelen for a much higher total, while we could be had the best CB for all that time and right now we wouldn't be so panicked

cheap is expensive
quality over quantity

Yes, we should not buy Vietnam. WTF? And you dismissed Umtiti a while ago as far from good enough because he wasnt in the France squad. OK, move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans