Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

Screen_Shot_2016_06_05_at_5_47_22_PM.png

LordLichtenstein

Our current transfer budget is €68m, this includes the €8m we got for Bartra and if our board were smart, then they would also sell Arda for around €23-25m to the Chinese or back to Atletico, bringing our transfer budget up to €91-93m.

5/6 Messi, Neymar, Suárez, Munir & Nolito

6/6 Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Pogba, D. Suárez & Busquets

7/8 Alba, Mathieu, Piqué, Mascherano, Umtiti, Roberto & A. Vidal

3/3 Bravo, ter Stegen & Masip

Umtiti - €20m
Nolito - €18m (buy-out clause)
Denis - €3m (buy-back option)
Pogba - €50m (another €25m in January and another €25m next summer. Total of €100m)

Total of €91m

Last edited:

Guaporta

It's very easy to compare players using Squawka, but you have to be fair in your comparison; don't use the 'totals', but use the 'show per 90 metrics' option. Marquinhos didn't play as much as the likes of Umtiti or Mustafi, so you don't get a reliable picture if you compare them this way. Don't get me wrong, I believe Samuel Umtiti is one of the best defenders we could sign (for that kind of money). But you have to make a fair comparison to make a valid argument.

xXKonan

No way Pogba is going for a mere 50 million. Juve would laugh at our faces if we offered a deal like that. :lol:

Umtiti would be a great signing and I hope we can pull it off soon.

khaled_a_d

I think signing Umtiti will be a great move. Then we can sell Adriano and Vermalen. Mathieu Masch Pique and Umtiti is a decent lineup. Only problem would be for RB. Vidal and Roberto should be decent enough but not enough quality. Sign Umtiti and Vietto/Nolito and Denis for total of 45-50M. If they want to sign pogba they have to sell Arda and not sign Denis. Still don't think we can afford pogba. I doubt we will get more than 20M for arda. Considering that we will need 100M at least to sign all our targets. Just don't see it happening.

I will be happy with signing Denis Umtiti and Nolito/Vietto/Gameiro. If possible sign another CB who can play at RB too. Not a priority but it would help.

I would still want a new back up LB.
I know Umtiti can play the position,but if we are gonna have only 4CBs 3 of them are old then I would be more interested in not making them primary back ups for many other position.so Umtiti as our back up LB & Mascherano as back up DM don't work for me tbh
And Umtiti is probably gonna be groomed to be Mascherano heir in a year or two so won't be able to play much as a LB.so let's get done with the defense renewal this summer.

I would rather have Joel Veltman from Ajax than Lemos, as Veltman can play both RB and CB. A 5th CB wont get enough playing time if he's not versatile.

Depends on how good is Lemos,which is something that nobody here know tbh.Lemos also considered a very good DM which is the position we are rumored to have an interest in getting a back for it.
Never mind he will cost much less.we offered 4M and Las Palmas want something around 10-12M.

BarçaBarça

I think signing Umtiti will be a great move. Then we can sell Adriano and Vermalen. Mathieu Masch Pique and Umtiti is a decent lineup. Only problem would be for RB. Vidal and Roberto should be decent enough but not enough quality. Sign Umtiti and Vietto/Nolito and Denis for total of 45-50M. If they want to sign pogba they have to sell Arda and not sign Denis. Still don't think we can afford pogba. I doubt we will get more than 20M for arda. Considering that we will need 100M at least to sign all our targets. Just don't see it happening.

I will be happy with signing Denis Umtiti and Nolito/Vietto/Gameiro. If possible sign another CB who can play at RB too. Not a priority but it would help.

Great analysis of what we need, I fully agree :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would still want a new back up LB.
I know Umtiti can play the position,but if we are gonna have only 4CBs 3 of them are old then I would be more interested in not making them primary back ups for many other position.so Umtiti as our back up LB & Mascherano as back up DM don't work for me tbh
And Umtiti is probably gonna be groomed to be Mascherano heir in a year or two so won't be able to play much as a LB.so let's get done with the defense renewal this summer.

But who can we sign for LB position. Blind is decent option at both CB and LB. He is not injury prone like Vermalen so he could add something to the squad.

LordLichtenstein

Have you guys forgotten how we got Suárez?

Anyway, with this deal, Juve would still be guaranteed €100m, which is what they want for him. Also, Pogba wants to come here. Don't forget that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Have you guys forgotten how we got Suárez?

Anyway, with this deal, Juve would still be guaranteed €100m, which is what they want for him. Also, Pogba wants to come here. Don't forget that.

We sold Alexis and Cesc for near that amount to buy Suarez. Who will we sell now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans