Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

I would love to have Pedro back.

We missed him a lot this year contrary to what people will say. Having Munir coming off the bench to sub MSN is a massive downgrade to having Pedro come off the bench.

Chelsea are a fucking trainwreck. Come back Pedrito. :)

Pogbizzle

I don't understand people's infatuation with Denis Suarez or Oliver Torres. People seem to think this is FIFA or something...

Denis Suarez, Rafinha, and Sergi Roberto (and I absolutely love Sergi), will always be second tier players in Barcelona. There's no doubt about that. Rafinha will leave in a year to find playing time elsewhere. Sergi is like Pedro in that they work very very well in the Barcelona system and they are very talented, but Pedro was no Suarez, Messi or Neymar. Sergi is no Iniesta, Busi or Xavi. Sergi will leave in a few years to find playing time elsewhere like Bartra and Pedrito. It's just how it works. You have to be world class to be a started for Barcelona. Denis Suarez is not that, nor will he ever be that. He'll show flashes of brilliance, but it ends there.

I'm happy with Umtiti, I think he has potential to be Abi-like. I guarantee we don't pick up and RB this season to see what Aleix can do back there. Next summer Barcelona will buy Bellerin.

In regards to the midfield, I think buying a player like Koke or Pogba is what Barcelona need. Someone who can change a game, control a game, and provide balance. Iniesta himself admits that he is getting older and will soon not be the same player he once was. I really hope Denis Suarez isn't the solution to this.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Well don't leave us hanging. What's your theory?

Find out on next episode of dragon ball z.

Pedro would be a good option for sure, but I don't see why he would want to come back. That chapter is over like he said. It will be one of Vietto, Gameiro and Nolito. I am not that worried about a forward signing actually, if Denis is signed I knew he will do a good job on wings. Any of the three names mentioned before will do a better job than Sandro and Munir. Even with messi's absence we did not suffer that much last year. Probably little more rotation we need, that will be achieved by a new signings.

What is the more concerning matter is our Full back positions. Now that Alves left RB position is a big gamble with Roberto and Vidal. No backup for Alba either who is prone to injuries. If masch stays Umtiti signing will be enough. Full back position needs some thinking, also midfield I don't know how much we can trust on Arda.

xXKonan

It's coming very along very nicely.

Got a theory(we're waiting for a certain CB) on why we're signing only Umtiti and that depends on Mascherano staying another season which he will.
I'm going to take a wild guess here.

Davison?

Tarin?

Laporte?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm going to take a wild guess here.

Davison?

Tarin?

Laporte?

:tito:

Maybe it's one of them.....Maybe not.

Could be a far-fetched theory for some, but I'd definitely do it if I was in charge and and for me, certain things just seem to be way too strange to turn a blind eye to.

Last edited:

DonAK

Oh Adria Vilanova?

I almost posted his name as well. yeah he's a great shout out as well.

Oh, it's not Adria I'm thinking about as he's prob 2-3 years away if he makes it(hope he does, would be awesome), but I'm happy he's getting promoted to the B team.

xXKonan

Oh, it's not Adria I'm thinking about as he's prob 2-3 years away if he makes it(hope he does, would be awesome), but I'm happy he's getting promoted to the B team.
With rac1 saying we will sign only one CB Umtiti or Lemos it's obviously Umtiti.

But Davison would be a interesting pick up. He's cheaper than Lemos, and if we do get him I would love for us to loan him out to Ajax for a season or two.

F

Flavia

Is it Laporte? Because he's left footed, like umtiti. I don't think they'll go for him in the future.

DonAK

With rac1 saying we will sign only one CB Umtiti or Lemos it's obviously Umtiti.

But Davison would be a interesting pick up. He's cheaper than Lemos, and if we do get him I would love for us to loan him out to Ajax for a season or two.

We should really try to get Davinson if he'll only cost 3-5m. Loan him out to a decent team if he doesn't want to play for Barca B. Even if he doesn't turn out to be that great of a talent as touted, we can at worst probably even then make a profit off him(or maybe not because you know us lol)

Could be our Gimenez kind of transfer.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I don't think Rac1 report is really accurate.I don't think that Lemos/Davinson deals have anything to do with Umtiti tbh

Any chance he would make it to the first team? I hope he does

Don't think he will make it here,he seem like a decent footballer but other than few games that he will get due to his last name I doubt he will make it in Barca.but he might be talented enough to make it in La Liga

We should really try to get Davinson if he'll only cost 3-5m. Loan him out to a decent team if he doesn't want to play for Barca B. Even if he doesn't turn out to be that great of a talent as touted, we can at worst probably even then make a profit off him(or maybe not because you know us lol)

Could be our Gimenez kind of transfer.

We are trying to get Davinson.we have a deal already.It is all up to the player himself now

DonAK

You never know about Adria.

More hyped or highly rated players have failed before while the ones in the background have succeeded at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans