Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why not?

He's done a great job. Helped us discover so many talented players and used his background from Italy and Serie A to his best ability.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We have had problems with having way to many becnhwarmer squadplayers. Players that will never be starters.
Now we are getting rid of some, and replace them with new ones without strengthening our starting eleven.

Roberto and Vidal were suqadplayers, and now they will become our main RBs.
Rafinha and Suarez would have to become twice the players they are now to have any chance of becoming starters in Barcelona.
Nothing are beeing done to our severe lack of creativity in midfield.

I agree, we'll have a huge problem with our midfield if we don't buy a proper CM. And I don't count on Arda, imho he should be sold and money should be spent on a CM. If a new CM is brought in than we don't need Suarez AND Rafinha, choose 1 of them and loan/sell the other.

SeloBarca

Well prob come knocking, as usual, on ManC, Chelsea, PSG doors again for players we coulda gotten much cheaper before they went there.
Dybala and Dembele is up next year for players we wont try to sign before they sign for those clubs.

F

Flavia

I agree, we'll have a huge problem with our midfield if we don't buy a proper CM. And I don't count on Arda, imho he should be sold and money should be spent on a CM. If a new CM is brought in than we don't need Suarez AND Rafinha, choose 1 of them and loan/sell the other.

No cm will be brought, quote me on that. Arda sadly won't be sold either.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
No cm will be brought, quote me on that. Arda sadly won't be sold either.

It was wishful thinking - and I don't really have to quote you because sadly I agree with you :(
It's unfortunate we've neglected so many parts of our team; Backup LB, backup DM, starting RB, better CM backup and slowly looking for starting CM, better forward backups, Masche's successor etc etc etc. Instead we have Douglas, Vidal that's been given maybe 100 minutes during the second part of the season, Adriano that has played like 100 minutes the last 2 season, Vermalen that's been injured, Marlboro-man that's been alright on CB but don't think he can give us another season to remember, Rafinha has been out and he's not even good enough to be a squad player, Roberto's position in the team is not clear, Munir and Sandro have been underwhelming to say the least, Bartra can't defend, Arda looks lost as fu*k and please help me understand why Gumbau was in the squad? Beside Roberto who needs a clear place in the team and Arda who is actually an alright player (but not for us, probably never will be) - they are all scrubs and not good enough to be our squad players. Ohhh, and bring Hali back for our wings, he can't be worse than Munir and Sandro - not a real striker, but technical playmaker/winger that could have a positive impact with his technique.

Pogbizzle

Umtiti, Bellerin and Pogba or bust

Denis Suarez is a decent player. He is no Iniesta. He's not even as good as Sergi. He's no Thiago. He reminds me of Tello, he's good, but that's it.

Bring Pogba!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans