Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Good. We can finally sign Gameiro for his buyout of 40m now :xavi:
We offered 25 for him but Sevilla still want 40. :lol: according to MD.

Knowing us we will end up playing the full 40. while yeah I would like a back up striker, I don't want to blow most of our budget on Gamerio, when there's other areas of the squad that need to be reinforced. (LB/RB and possibly a second CB).

Antimadridista1

Sevilla bought Gameiro from PSG for less than 6m euros and we're gonna splash 40m feckin euro on this lad. No way... If the board really do so, they will definitely justify their bad management and business history.

I follow french league and I don't know if Umtiti is also worth 30-35m euros.. Marquinhos was bought from PSG two years ago for the same price and there's a huge difference of quality between the two of them.
Well, Denis Suarez coming is great news.

xXKonan

I really wouldn't mind going for someone like Vietto if we are looking for strikers.

He's young and has plenty of time for improvement. But I do understand the angle of getting Gamerio as someone who's experienced enough to come on off the bench and make a impact when needed but for the money Sevilla wants? I would rather us buy Vietto and develop him instead.

xXKonan

According to Fernando Polo/Francisco Aguilar. it seems like we narrowed it down to Gamerio,Vietto and Possibly Lucas Perez as Striker Options.

Polo, noted that Robert has another name on his list but didn't disclose the name but he's young and apparently playing in the Euros.

Messi983

Only two names that comes to my mind right now for that unknown 4th player are Bernardeschi and Milik. We were linked to both before.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Sevilla player Kevin Gameiro (29) is first forward option, but Barcelona have alternatives for in case Sevilla stick to 40M buyout fee. [md]

Seems like we are not willing to pay 40M, that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans