Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

To think he chose Chelski and Mourinho, above all other teams...splash 20 mils for Nolito for all i care

khaled_a_d

To think he chose Chelski and Mourinho, above all other teams...splash 20 mils for Nolito for all i care

I don't get that logic,Pedro accepted Chelsea b/c we wanted 30M and they were the only club that was willing to pay that fee.He could have tried to force his way out when he had one year left in his contract but he renewed and allowed us to get very good deal from him.
And now people making him the bad guy? yeah he should haven't renewed for us and forced his way to Manu for 5M :rolleyes:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Depends on what they want.

If they want someone who can actually make an impact off the bench and win a game for us, then it's neither Pedro or Vietto who should be signed. Gameiro fits that better, but that steep fee taking his age in to account is so facepalm-worthy that I don't know what to say.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Regarding LB... Jonas Hector is a bit like Alba. But I doubt one of the few decent getman fullbacks would want to come to us and fight with Alba.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We are linked with lots of Ligue 1 players lately, seems like it is the league we follow the most. Boufal would be a good option and 15M would be a steal.

JerseyAddict

Song offered to Valencia
Barcelona have offered midfielder Alex Song to Valencia, though the Mestalla outfit are only willing to pay €5 million for the Cameroon international.

gasgas

hope it doesnt bite us in the wrong area when he scores the winning goal and costs us three points then gift Madrid three points next few matches to hand them the league

serghei

For me, buing a talented, but pretty common, young player as our 4th striker is a no go. You either splash 40-50m. for a guy that can possibly break the MSN in 3 seasons, or you buy an established no9 with very good numbers and we replace our star players when we have to. Vietto is neither established, nor does he have that great of a future lining up for him. No point in signing him imo.

I'd rather just play Halilovic as a winger than bring Vietto, if we really want to give game time for young players.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

For me, buing a talented, but pretty common, young player as our 4th striker is a no go. You either splash 40-50m. for a guy that can possibly break the MSN in 3 seasons, or you buy an established no9 with very good numbers and we replace our star players when we have to. Vietto is neither established, nor does he have that great of a future lining up for him. No point in signing him imo.

I'd rather just play Halilovic as a winger than bring Vietto, if we really want to give game time for young players.

I agree with the general point,but I think you are ignoring couple of other factors.
1-We don't need a winger,as you said we need no9.Denis had a huge success this year as LW/RW and he can be used there.for that we don't need someone like Alen next year.
2-Prices.we want Gamiero and we are ready to splash around 20-25M for him.that is quite reasonable price if not overprices actually but Sevilla doesn't seem ready to sell.
After him the list of established strikers slim down immediately.the likes of Pedro/Nolito aren't no9. most of other names we have been linked to are also young
Vietto is simply in our price range if rumors to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans