Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

[tw]743821569886142464[/tw]

it says Sofiane Boufal's agent is currently in Barcelona to negotiate a transfer to us.

xXKonan

What's the source? I like Boufal, but I don't know about his discipline.
moises.llorens is the source. He does work for AS as a Barcelona Correspondent, I've seen people on my Twitter timeline saying he's pretty reliable, despite working for "AS".

Nucky

We are linked with lots of Ligue 1 players lately, seems like it is the league we follow the most. Boufal would be a good option and 15M would be a steal.

It's one team league currently but there are many talents there.. Lets see what happens..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yup, especially the LB and RB situation. I would piss myself if we went into the new season with two CBs as backup for Alba, who is injury-prone and can barely handle being played in consecutive matches. I don't even want to think about Aleix up against players like Ronaldo etc.

SeloBarca

Yup, especially the LB and RB situation. I would piss myself if we went into the new season with two CBs as backup for Alba, who is injury-prone and can barely handle being played in consecutive matches.

midfield looks reaaally weak, and attack except for MSN is nonexistant.
Add to that all players becoming 1 year older.
well play with Ineista and then stand with our pants down when he decides to lay his boots on the shelf.
Denis, Roberto, Turan and Rafinha are not even worthy of kissing Iniestas boots.
Denis, Munir and turan as attack options are so cringeworthy.

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to Superdeporte, Valencia and Barcelona are following another Douglas! his name is Douglas Santos. He plays Left Back for Atletico Mineiro, and Barcelona considers him possibly the ideal replacement for Adriano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans