Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

is this good?
I've seen his name mentioned but don't know much, just hope it's not something shady like previous brazilian transfers.
He's considered one of best young Brazilian talents coming through so no Douglas type deal here.

But Like I said I do think we talked with him but I doubt he's leaving this season.

xXKonan

Unsigned report again?
It's on their front cover.

p01cat-1466288614148.jpg

The link I seen doesn't have an author. So likely BS.

xXKonan

The new Keirrison ... ? and they're both from Palmeiras :lol:
Keirrison? Nah Gabriel Jesus is considered to be one of the Best young Brazilian Strikers coming through and has a lot of Top teams from Europe wanting his Signature.

Keirrison? yeah he did well in Brazil before we signed him but I don't think he was hyped up like Jesus is currently.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Keirrison wasn't hyped at all. He scored some goals in the State League and we thought splashing that much money was smart.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some other motivation behind paying so much for him. Those kind of things happened under Laporta too you know....

xXKonan

Keirrison wasn't hyped at all. He scored some goals in the State League and we thought splashing that much money was smart.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some other motivation behind paying so much for him. Those kind of things happened under Laporta too you know....
Wasn't he also apart of Traffic? the same Agency that gave us Douglas and Henrique?

Trafalgar

Keirrison? Nah Gabriel Jesus is considered to be one of the Best young Brazilian Strikers coming through and has a lot of Top teams from Europe wanting his Signature.

Keirrison? yeah he did well in Brazil before we signed him but I don't think he was hyped up like Jesus is currently.

I know, I was just joking :lol: but seriously this guy reminds me of Neymar ... that would be a big fat steal if we get him for 19m.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wasn't he also apart of Traffic? the same Agency that gave us Douglas and Henrique?

Yes, you're right. He was/is.

Traffic owned by a guy who was charged and later plead guilty to corruption charges and more. Somebody in the club got some connections to them, someone who was a part of the Laporta administration, was there with Rosell and still is there with Bartomeu.

Who that someone is, I don't know, but there's no other logical reason to deal with such a shady company like that.

Seriously, while that Robert Goncalves loan didn't cost us a dime in theory, I wouldn't be surprised if the Annual Report showed unspecified costs of a couple of millions. Agent fee, which might have ended up somewhere else.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I know, I was just joking :lol: but seriously this guy reminds me of Neymar ... that would be a big fat steal if we get him for 19m.

Careful what you wish for. He might be Neymar's replacement if he leaves for PSG. Rumours that just won't go away and have gotten more serious these past days.

Trafalgar

Careful what you wish for. He might be Neymar's replacement if he leaves for PSG. Rumours that just won't go away and have gotten more serious these past days.

I don't mind letting neymar go if we get at least 190m ... His father is a cancer, he will destroy his son's carreer.

F

Flavia

If Neymar leaves, his replacement won't be Gabriel Jesus. The board would need to make a big signing, to make up for losing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans